Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

566318_4877584819761_1968969277_n.jpg

Lots of great looking cars in this thread. I just ordered Eibach Pro Kit springs for my 2012 Si. Anyone have an idea what I could expect to pay for installation? This is not a job I want to do in the cold, outside. I'm in central NJ.

Lots of great looking cars in this thread. I just ordered Eibach Pro Kit springs for my 2012 Si. Anyone have an idea what I could expect to pay for installation? This is not a job I want to do in the cold, outside. I'm in central NJ.

My install cost me $300. I priced around and the quotes ranged between $300 and $500. I went with a tuner shop and they did it with floor jacks in about 45 min. Those guys knew what they were doing!

300$ just to install!!! Ddammnnn i charged 80 to a guy i know

Yeah, apparently mechanics use a book that "estimates" the amount of time a job will take and then they apply their hourly rate to that. I think the job was listed to be close to 4 hours. Sounds like bull to me if the guys I went to did it in under an hour.

Yeah, apparently mechanics use a book that "estimates" the amount of time a job will take and then they apply their hourly rate to that. I think the job was listed to be close to 4 hours. Sounds like bull to me if the guys I went to did it in under an hour.
the first time i did it on my car it took 50min, i did it on my moms car...40min and then i changed my suspension for coilover..took me 1:30 loll

I know this is random as heck, but where is everyone getting their rear window visors from? I heard that the 8thgen ones work and so I bought one for an 8th sedan and when i tried fitting it on, it was a HORRIBLE fitment.

I know this is random as heck, but where is everyone getting their rear window visors from? I heard that the 8thgen ones work and so I bought one for an 8th sedan and when i tried fitting it on, it was a HORRIBLE fitment.
Really? Mines fit perfect on each side. I have the gen 1 whale tale.

Back