New to hondas.. My new '12 CBP Si

Mikes12Si

Hello all, My name is Mike, and I just recently bought a 2012 Honda civic Crystal Black Pearl Si- coupe. I am totally new to hondas (All I had before was mustangs) But I wanted a new car, that was still pretty quick but had the good MPG to back it up. I test drove both a 2013 Ford mustang V6 and this and I picked this car over the mustang. Over-all this car was quicker, had better visibility and it had a ton more options than the mustang, and was far less expensive.

I got the car for $19,250. I put $11,000 down, and the out the door price was $21,000 with a 7 year bumper to bumper warranty with a .09% interest rate. I feel like I got a fantastic deal for a brand new car with only 5 miles on it. I got the warranty because there is a lot of electronics in the car and I know they are a PITA sometimes, plus the lady gave it to me for only $1,200 more. Making the grand total $22,200 for the car.

Now to modifications....I have no idea where to start. I have been browsing here for some time, and it seems like there isn't a large aftermarket out there for these cars yet. I was a little disappointed about this as to the mustang has a HUGE aftermarket availability. But I still feel like I made a better choice out of the two cars.

My side job is I professionally detail cars. So first things I did naturally, was detail the entire car and smoke the tail lights. I smoked them a "medium" smoke, so there is a nice dark ruby red on there.

I want to do
-red honda emblems front and back
-eibach-pro lowering springs
-yellow fog overlays
-20% tint
-8000k HIDS
-powder coat/plasti dip stock rims white??

Im excited to be around a different crowd of car enthusiasts. Feedback would be great!

Mike

photo-160.jpg

photo-167.jpg

photo-155.jpg

securedownload-103.jpg

welcome to the site - car is looking good :thumb: parts will come. This is a new redesign/new motor for the civic, so companies are working from scratch. It will only get better

Welcome........ Love your Coupe...... The mod's you want sound great.

Can help but stare when i see a Si Coupe. Still really captivated by the body design.
Love the smoked tail lights. I have a CBP Si coupe as well. Funny seeing another one without the windows tinted now ! lol

H
Hello all, My name is Mike, and I just recently bought a 2012 Honda civic Crystal Black Pearl Si- coupe. I am totally new to hondas (All I had before was mustangs) But I wanted a new car, that was still pretty quick but had the good MPG to back it up. I test drove both a 2013 Ford mustang V6 and this and I picked this car over the mustang. Over-all this car was quicker, had better visibility and it had a ton more options than the mustang, and was far less expensive.

I got the car for $19,250. I put $11,000 down, and the out the door price was $21,000 with a 7 year bumper to bumper warranty with a .09% interest rate. I feel like I got a fantastic deal for a brand new car with only 5 miles on it. I got the warranty because there is a lot of electronics in the car and I know they are a PITA sometimes, plus the lady gave it to me for only $1,200 more. Making the grand total $22,200 for the car.

Hey. Did you get your car 21 OTD with navigation?

Back