How Much Did You Pay For Your 2012 Honda Civic

You should be able to get them down to 20k before taxes and title... With new 13s coming. I was able to from multiple dealers in my area.

Just bought 2012 civic coupe LX for 16,250... with all the california tax and fees came out to be around 18,300

It said 31,400.
down to "25,500 for a 2012 Honda Civic Si with Navi and HFP"

I wish someone with the hfp setup would chime in with their purchase price. I would say as long as you're happy with the pricing, that's a hefty discount. Would you have any regrets over the changes made to the 2013 model?

down to "25,500 for a 2012 Honda Civic Si with Navi and HFP"

I wish someone with the hfp setup would chime in with their purchase price. I would say as long as you're happy with the pricing, that's a hefty discount. Would you have any regrets over the changes made to the 2013 model?

I mean I don't really care about the interior. It's small and they haven't changed anything on the coupe regarding the exterior. It's the best time to buy I think.

Not sure. I do wish someone with HFP would chime in.

I just got a used 2012 LX coupe w/ 6k miles on it for $14,999

I went for an extended 100k mile bumper to bumper warranty which was an extra $1800.

Kinda sad that I don't have photos but I picked it up yesterday :) Here's a crappy iPhone pic... I'm going out for a photo shoot later since it's a beautiful sunny day in Pittsburgh!

Attachments

• IMG_0609.jpg
    IMG_0609.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
New '12 LX

MSRP: $18,805
MSRP + destination and handling charge: $19,595
MSRP + destination and handling charge + tax and fees + document prep: $21,329

Carwoo'd down to:
MSRP: $15,510 ($-3,295)
MSRP + destination and handling charge: $16,300
MSRP + destination and handling charge + tax and fees + document prep: $17,859 (-$3,470)

Ext Warranty:
Dealer tried to sell a 6 year 75,000 mile comprehensive for $1,600
Bought warrantydirect 6 year 100,000 comprehensive for $700 with $100 deductible

After visiting three deAlerships and going back and forth between the fit and civic ended up with 2012 civic lx at the third dealer we visited. Sad couldn't make a deal at the first dealership since the gentleman we worked with was really great but just couldn't get to that price. But third dealership was straightforward and helpful staff. Seemed like a breeze. It was a smaller dealership and went in right when they opened so convenient timing. I think I could have gotten a better price at 15800.

Civic lx 2012: $16,000 + dealer agreed to give us all season floor mats that retails at 160 so technically price at $15840 since I definitely needed those

OTD: 17,3xx

Got 0.9 apr for 60 months

Total interest cost for this apr was at ~310

First car buying experience and lucky to have worked with polite and patient sales reps and managers.

After visiting three deAlerships and going back and forth between the fit and civic ended up with 2012 civic lx at the third dealer we visited. Sad couldn't make a deal at the first dealership since the gentleman we worked with was really great but just couldn't get to that price. But third dealership was straightforward and helpful staff. Seemed like a breeze. It was a smaller dealership and went in right when they opened so convenient timing. I think I could have gotten a better price at 15800.

Civic lx 2012: $16,000 + dealer agreed to give us all season floor mats that retails at 160 so technically price at $15840 since I definitely needed those

OTD: 17,3xx

Got 0.9 apr for 60 months

Total interest cost for this apr was at ~310

First car buying experience and lucky to have worked with polite and patient sales reps and managers.
Are you from california? that's a great price.

Purchased our 2012 Si Sedan the weekend before Christmas. Sticker was $24,4xx, plus tax, dealer fees, tags, etc. We got them down to $20,000 including all dealership fees. Our OTD was $22,600 after taxes and an extended warranty.

Hey tbravery from Ohio. Got my civic from a smaller town in Ohio. I wish I could have bargained more but only had 2 civics left so I was afraid someone would beat me to it but probably not. Ahhh well it was a good price. No need for regrets. But maybe they were lying about having only two civics left because on the online inventory there are three left. And two of them have a sales price of 16775 for the lx. With that price I wonder how low future customers could get those civics.

Purchased our 2012 Si Sedan the weekend before Christmas. Sticker was $24,4xx, plus tax, dealer fees, tags, etc. We got them down to $20,000 including all dealership fees. Our OTD was $22,600 after taxes and an extended warranty.
Did you get the one with navigation?

No navigation. It has a few other items, after market.

We actually got them down to $19,820, no navi in the car. I liked the navi, but they did not have a car with navi in a price I wanted. They threw in window tint, a Colorado package (mud guards, all weather floor mats, trunk tray, etc), and quarterly free car detailing. I felt like we did pretty good. Not a lot of 2012's to choose from this late in the year here.

Back