Woo...Hoo !

BlackJacques

Montreal, Canada
Vehicle Model
2013 EX
Body Style
Sedan
Hello everyone!

My name is Jacques and I just registered recently in anticipation of getting my new Civic...woo...hoo !!! I GOT IT TODAY !

Can you tell I'm excited? A 2013 sedan EX in Taffeta White. Looks amazing but I had to drive it home in a snowstorm...oh well.
It's my first Civic but not my first Honda. Last year I sold off our 1996 Accord which we had for 15 years, and I will now be selling my 1998 Accord coupe EX V6 which I have also had for 15 years. We also have a 2011 CRZ in the family.

C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\My Documents\My Pictures\auto 8
Looking forward to hanging out here.....

-Jacques

IMG_52734.JPG
IMG_52728.JPG

Welcome......... to bad about the snow, at least it's been properly introduced right off.​

welcome,... how are you liking it so far??

welcome,... how are you liking it so far??
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

I haven't put on too many miles since yesterday cause I'm working this weekend but nevertheless..the car is very tight, just closing the doors brings a rewarding "thump".
What a great job they did on the interior, it really looks and feels luxurious. Very quiet on the road, it drives "bigger" than it actually is.
I cannot compare to other Civic as this is my first, but I've been driving a Mazda3 for the past few years and the difference is like night and day. In the Mazda it feels more like a tight cockpit with a lot less space available, a lot more NVH and everything is very direct including the throttle.....now that's not a bad thing but the Civic just beats you up less and I have no doubt that once we get to good weather, summer tires back on, this Civic will do everything I want it to do, just feels more relaxed doing it.

Also no comparison on interior controls, everything is that much smoother and refined...refined ! That's the word!!
Heating and radio, buttons and switches it's just that much better. Finally I have decent heat in the d**m car as well.

It looks great inside and out, feels great driving it, feels great just sitting inside it. What can I say? It's really really nice!

Will post some pics as soon as I can get to wash it.
-Jacques
:corndance:

Back