19. spazerboy
20. 00celica + hubby
21. hey_mikey
22. GETxERxDONE
23. omg_racing
24. Tony An
42. dentrecordz + wifey
57. Nix

Confirmed I am off from work the second week in September. Barring a huge move/job relocation/job change AGAIN...... I should be there.

Put me down for #57 or 67... since I only ever drive 2 over the limit.

Bring the bikes.....we can go hit up the trail behind the lodge.

biker1.gif

Ok I am going to be this guy... I have done some research on this event but havevnot found costs or moee details. I feel i am looking in wrong spots... I understand premise but love to get more info

Ok I am going to be this guy... I have done some research on this event but havevnot found costs or moee details. I feel i am looking in wrong spots... I understand premise but love to get more info
If you want to stay at the Lodge, I believe that the rate is ~$74/night. Then the ~$30-40 Registration which includes a meal (traditionally has), then if you want to eat out or bring your own food, costs are TBD, same with gas (depending on how much you drive) Hoping a ride with others is usually possible if you don't want to drive. The food in the restaurants at Fontana is pretty darn good and priced only 1 or 2 above what you might find elsewhere. But saying that, the closest town is nearly 30 mins away, so just pay at Fontana.

Sept 12-15 - dates for 2013 Fall Meet. Pricing ^ as he said.

The hotel & cabin options - mention you're from "9thcivic" if you're booking to get 9thcivic rates. They have rooms set aside for users.
http://www.fontanavillage.com/

death_roll has said the rates will be lower this year for attendees. Anything else, just ask away

I'm posting the fine details in Feburary, be patient my young padawans.

I will say that we will not be doing a catered dinner with Fontana. Their restaurant food is great, but seeing the bill for Saturday's dinner just about floored me, and the food wasn't up to par compared to the other places that are there.

We will have a dinner at the cabins, cooked by me and a few others, hence the lower registration fee this year.

Yep Ken, it will be much better that way, like a big cookout, but we'll be having much more than burgers & hot dogs, we had some cookouts at the subie cabin 2 years ago and it was a blast.

I'm posting the fine details in Feburary, be patient my young padawans.

I will say that we will not be doing a catered dinner with Fontana. Their restaurant food is great, but seeing the bill for Saturday's dinner just about floored me, and the food wasn't up to par compared to the other places that are there.

We will have a dinner at the cabins, cooked by me and a few others, hence the lower registration fee this year.
Sweet! I just got my tax returns filed and should be getting them back in the next few weeks. I will be getting this paid for now so I have no excuse not to go.

I'll make it on Saturday and Sunday, I live in Georgia and can't get off work during the weekdays so I'll just make the drive up there that Saturday morning and hangout that day :)

1. death_roll
2. NateyP1
3. K757
4. bootyluvr
5. jrotax101
6. MrsJrotax101
7. KennyGS
8. sonej4
9. Sleepy
10. Speedysal
11. berndonfat
12. Flippercon