9thcivic Georgia Crew

Back in the day I had asked for this one to be created.
I'd picked the fonts too...lol As you can see my number is on it...lol
It was great driving around and seeing others with that sticker on.

atl_fa.gif

There is no point in even thinking about stickers until we have at least 20 crew members I believe.
When we get to that I'll contact GrafiXpressions and see if we can get something made.
I wouldn't want anything too huge though seeing as most everyone will have a 9thcivic.com sticker and probably a K24 or R18 sticker.
This is great I like this a lot

Just found out I'm back on afternoons starting 4-1, friggin sucks.i hope there are meets on Saturday, ill never make one on Friday now :(

Just found out I'm back on afternoons starting 4-1, friggin sucks.i hope there are meets on Saturday, ill never make one on Friday now :(

I'm probably going to set up a meet here in the near future. It'd most likely be a Saturday :)

Too bad it's an 8th gen. I'm just afraid that having a sticker like that would be way too big seeing as we have the k24/r18 and 9thcivic.com stickers.

any of you local people need stock 8th gen suspensions/springs , r18 megan downpipe? if you guys want to meet up and take it for free pm me.
need more garage space lol

It's official!! Save the date: May 11th, 2013

Butler Tires and Wheels - Alpharetta and Harrison Motorsports are joining forces to give you an opportunity to show off your ride and there will be plenty of giveaways as well. Food and drink will be provided and there will be lots of deals on wheels, tires and accessories, so tell all of your friends and bring as many people as you'd like.

When: May 11th, 2013
Time: 1pm-4pm
Where: Butler Tires and Wheels - Alpharetta
Address: 11750 Jones Bridge Rd, Johns Creek GA 30005

Here is the official Facebook event for the meet, add yourself:
http://www.facebook.com/events/306795192782579/

Back