9thcivic Georgia Crew

To the rest of you going to Formula Drift, if you change your mind...52 people are already going to this meet and the facebook event just got launched yesterday evening :P

What happened?
Mind you I was already pissed off having to get up at 6am. I wouldn't have gone but my wife insisted. I was turning onto Capitol Ave. from Fulton st., and some jacka** tries to block off traffic from the opposite side so the rest of his buddies can get through. So I make the turn in front of them (I have the legal right-of-way) and he gets all butt hurt and tries to cut me off. He gets literally centimeters from my fender and rolls his windows down and starts yelling slurs and this, that, the other, so I got out of the car and walked around to his driver door to give him a chance to clarify what he was saying and he opened his door. At that point I saw him reach down to his door pocket, so I put my hand on my pistol and asked him if he was sure that was the road he wanted to go down.

Other than that, just the general douchebaggery and childish crap that goes on. I know you're all thinkin "hotshot, its a huge crowed, you gotta expect some childishness", I say "B.S." I went to a Southern Worthersee meet a little while after that. Complete 180. Everyone there parks, chills out, no revving or burnouts or trash all over the place. That was a meet for adults.

Do you guys know anyone that installs short shifters and or bushings? I saw the DIY but man I just don't know if I want to do it myself .

Do you guys know anyone that installs short shifters and or bushings? I saw the DIY but man I just don't know if I want to do it myself .

You can handle it. It is easy enough. When I did the DIY, I had never done anything like it before. I was actually flying blind for the most part.

I'm in Buford,Im a little intimidated buy it.i don't have it yet.going to get one soon,it is a great DIY,well documented and great pics, I would hate to get stuck with my shifter all taken apart though.

Back