Post Up Your Die Cast Car Collection!!!

SHEEEEEEEEEEET son! If you ain't got no #3 Intimadator...YOU AIN'T GOT NO NASCARZ!!!! :bleh:

Super secret treasure hunt :woot:

IMG_20130312_232143_zps0836b09e.jpg

Some of mine has been provided by Bobo, but I'm getting into it. I've got a few at home that aren't pictured, but here's my start

IMG_0378_zpsc0618807.jpg

Going out tomorrow to look for Boulevard series 510 wagon and Skyline...and whatever else cool I can find

I think the haulers are cool, the back slides down. My favorite so far is probably the GT3 RS or the Falken Cuda. The Falken drift cars have always been my favorite livery in the drift world

The GT3 RS was the only one I saw there. If they had more I would have gotten them

Last edited:
I like the orange one better. I just wish I could find a second one

Gonna keep going back to Toys R Us until I get the boulevard 510 wagon and skyline. I want dems

I haven't seen any of those. I did happen to take a ton of pics of my collection yesterday, just didn't post them LOL

I didn't pick up the falcon even though I saw it. Might go back and get it..but I do have the fiesta and s2k (few colors)

What other colors do they have in the S2000? I really want the Evasive one but I don't know where they will be sold/if they'll be sold here. I'm used to Nike's where they'll do a special edition and only sell it at a shop in Oklahoma and no phone orders. I'm not sure if they do the same thing with Hot Wheels...

cough cough : ]

Best cartoon of all time. :thumbsup: :bleh: :thumbsup:

What other colors do they have in the S2000?

Don't sweat the Evasive S2K. They're brand new and will take a second to hit all the markets. In a month the pegs will be full of them. As for the regular S2K colors there's: Blue AEM & a burgundy AEM, yellow, red, and silver. There's also a Super Treasure Hunt that I wish I had...

141b.jpg

Last edited:
Back