DDM Tuning Hids- Review & Reaction

I ordered from DDM and my experience wasnt so pleasant. I actually got them pretty quick, even though they came from China took about 2 weeks from my order date. I received them yesterday packed just like yours, mine didnt fit at all!!! They didnt go in what so ever I even tried trimming down the little wedges around the bulb that hold it in place cause they were too big and not in the correct position and still nothing. I already had my battery out and wiper fluid reservoir out and all that stuff so I just went to auto zone this morning and got Sylvania Silverstar ZXE bulbs..these will do till I buy a good quality HID kit. No more DDM for me.
Sorry for the bad experience man. :(

I ordered from DDM and my experience wasnt so pleasant. I actually got them pretty quick, even though they came from China took about 2 weeks from my order date. I received them yesterday packed just like yours, mine didnt fit at all!!! They didnt go in what so ever I even tried trimming down the little wedges around the bulb that hold it in place cause they were too big and not in the correct position and still nothing. I already had my battery out and wiper fluid reservoir out and all that stuff so I just went to auto zone this morning and got Sylvania Silverstar ZXE bulbs..these will do till I buy a good quality HID kit. No more DDM for me.
I would wager the bulb was labeled wrong, and they sent you a bulb designed for another headlight....and not a 9006 based bulb.

Check if it fits the 9005, but don't connect any wiring.

not your fault man Dar-Dar, most likely they sent me the wrong bulb I'm going to contact them either way. But I measured it all and did a little diagram to compare it and stuff and its off literally by like mm nothing crazy they just werent going in. Whatever s*it happens lol

I just contacted DDM about my problem and hopefully they can send me some new bulbs
Dude did you take the rubber off?!? the white rubber take it off, then the orange rubbeer you have to fold it back like away from the bulb so its on the outer trim !!! I bet thats whats happening

Dude did you take the rubber off?!? the white rubber take it off, then the orange rubbeer you have to fold it back like away from the bulb so its on the outer trim !!! I bet thats whats happening

no bull...cut the orange rubber off the bulb is what i meant

Are you guys running these in the stock housings? Any problems with glare to oncoming traffic and cars in front of you?

I installed 8000k DDM Tuning HID's as well. I like them, definitely a good cheap buy.

6yveUL3.jpg
k

Yes. UPDATE.
Has been about a month. 0 issues. Have ran them with auto lights and normal and have performed 100 percent. So far so good.

I also ordered DDM since everyone recommended them and wasnt excited or surprised they were shipping out of china but they still shipped pretty fast

here is with them off
528420_10200969347895650_54340840_n.jpg

on:
72627_10200969343495540_575748351_n.jpg

564419_10200969344135556_915075691_n.jpg

warm up is pretty slow compared to Xenon depot(kbcarstuff) but at a fraction of the price its not bad
start up green:
306027_10200969345735596_1064666967_n.jpg

mine are 3000k 35W and i am happy with them
car is 13 si sedan

Hey.. You don't have to use the 5% off.. Pay full price. I don't care. Just trying to share it.

Back