Photos THE Plasti-Dip Pics Thread :D

Six Flags New England.
That is my next project Pain. I'm trying to convince my neighbor to let me borrow his garage. He works the exact opposite days I do. I want to do a bra about 6" up. Try and protect it from rocks and what not. Trying to think of an unconventional design though.

And that was 6 coats. Although they must be light coats because I'm just now finishing my 2nd can. That one wheel doesn't sit right with me. I may have to re do that one soon.

Six Flags New England.
That is my next project Pain. I'm trying to convince my neighbor to let me borrow his garage. He works the exact opposite days I do. I want to do a bra about 6" up. Try and protect it from rocks and what not. Trying to think of an unconventional design though.
Definitely interested to see what you come up with.

Six Flags New England.

Did you see my bra a couple of pages back?

It wouldn't do that for me. I took warm water and scrubbed it. Came right off. Ill upload pics tomorrow in a seperate thread of the finished profuct as its dark now. Let me just say it looks amazing! Have no idea why I waited so long to do this.

Did you see my bra a couple of pages back?
Yes, I saw that. I have a question. How did you get the perfect curve? What did you use? I want to go about 6" up on either side and curve it across the hood giving it a fluent and clean look. I'm not taping the hood and then using a razor to make the line. That's just dumb. lol.

Ever start a small project and turns in to something way bigger. Yeah I couldn't stop at the center console so I ripped apart my entire dash and now Plasti-Dipping those larger grey pieces. There may be a few spots I might have to do inside the car, but hopefully all this work is worth it. I really liked the way the center looked. So clean. Doing the hood this week in a buddies garage. Gonna try something a little different to see if it works out.

Ever start a small project and turns in to something way bigger. Yeah I couldn't stop at the center console so I ripped apart my entire dash and now Plasti-Dipping those larger grey pieces. There may be a few spots I might have to do inside the car, but hopefully all this work is worth it. I really liked the way the center looked. So clean. Doing the hood this week in a buddies garage. Gonna try something a little different to see if it works out.

Damn dipping your whole car lol

Yes, I saw that. I have a question. How did you get the perfect curve? What did you use? I want to go about 6" up on either side and curve it across the hood giving it a fluent and clean look. I'm not taping the hood and then using a razor to make the line. That's just dumb. lol.

I taped it. When it came to the two lines on the hood I just fattened the tape instead of going straight across in a line and it curved to the angle of the lines. I didnt use a razor though, just peeled off the tape, which is why it didnt come out too clean lol

Back