Fuel Efficiency Chart

I noticed... (back on thread topic) that i never posted that pic i wanted to...

The reason my high scale values were lower because in down there were some times that i would need to slow down at stop lights. While slowing down i didn't keep the motor bouncing off the ARL :/

This is what happens when you do :D

kwnzUXv.jpg

63L/100km
(3.7 MPG)

Ali, have you tracked your tank mpg? I just did that and I've averaged 28 mpg over my last 10k or 12k miles.

Do you guys use fuelly? Fuelly.com will help you keep track of your car fill-ups and mpgs.

i don't actually care about fuel efficiency to be completely honest hahaha. I think that the K24 would be a lot more powerful if they didn't try so hard to make it fuel efficient!

plus the car is already overly efficient! haha!

Do you guys use fuelly? Fuelly.com will help you keep track of your car fill-ups and mpgs.

I wrote my own program to do it. Tracks summer vs. all season tire mileage, different blends and ethanol/no ethanol. Fuelly is so pedestrian. :)

Excel I'm guessing. The good thing about fuelly is that you can update it right away using your phone.

True, but it's a hassle making charts with the phone. Lol. While fuelly already has them premade.

Back