2013s in the wild

20130306_143815_zpsbd0061db.jpg

Click for video of MANY 2013s:

Wouldn't those be considered in captivity? :hiding:

Went to the dealership to get service done so I wandered around in the lot. I saw a bunch of 13s but not one single Si :mad: I wanted to test drive one too

I saw my first 2013 Si last night! I didn't get the chance to take any pics (Plus they would have only been crappy cell phone ones).....But anyways it was black and I couldn't even tell what it was from the back at first. It had what looked like led's on the wing. I only saw the back once though..Lol. It was really nice, much better than what it looks like in the pics. We ran a little and diced it out from a couple stop lights. I told him to come to the forums, So hopefully he will. I've got to say it was a pretty car!

Spotted this '13 TW Si on the Jackie Robinson pkwy. Dad sped up so I could snap a pic lol. We weren't in my car. Looks awesome in white.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366402548.790214.jpg

Have one in my neighborhood first time I saw it from the back I thought someone riced up their car.. All that fake crome is awful!

I agree I hate all the chrome, something with Honda and putting that on the sedans... Love the spoiler though, much better than the 8th gen lip spoiler.

Back