2.75 inch exhaust?

Yeah always keep your stock parts. Even if you think you don't need them, you might.

And you could sell the stock exhaust for a small chunk of change too!

I think your gf will get used to it. It's loudness is nowhere close to a N1 sound at least.

yes I am a idiot looking at the stock exhaust it will cost me 460 so im wondering if there is a aftermarket exhaust that is a lot more guiet.

I am wondering if I went back to a 2.5 inch aftermarket exhaust like the magnaflow if it would be a lot quieter

I thought the q300 was pretty close to stock as far as sound levels. I know a number of people disliked how loud the tsudo was initially. Most said it got quieter after a little use. I'd drive your car a bit and see if it mellows some.

it is not that it is really loud it is how deep it is. It is not high pitch loud. It is deep loud and it resonates through the bottom of the car. If you open the window you cannot hear it is well if that makes any sense. It is like bass which is non directional that is what I think makes it loud in the cab. Now for someone who is used to the wide open canister exhaust it is lower tone because of the sound range. great construction but the muffler is to dam close to the body and it rattles every once in awhile when you go over a bump or it hits that perfect rpm at a stop. piping is very clean I love that part. I wish the stock was that clean. The magnaflow is 2.5 but I am not going to take another chance and throw a wad of money in the hole.

This is the first I've heard about someone complaining about the q300 being too loud. Usually it's being praised for how quiet it is.

I'm assuming it's close to as quiet on the 9th as it is on the 8th?

The Q300 is supposed to be more quiet for the K24 engines. Lol.

if the q300 is too loud for you then dont even think about buying any other one because the q300 was pretty close to stock...

Now remember I am not complaining that it is just ridiculously loud it is just to loud for me personally. It is a very well crafted other than the hanger. For the price I would suggest this over any other due to the craftsmanship. So please don't think of this rant as me trying to lead people astray from buying one. Remember I am the old man. If I was in my twenties this would be perfect.

I had to flip the last exhaust hanger where the muffler is because it actually gives you a little more room for the top of the muffler and also make sure that your flanges between the muffler and resonator where they bolt up are lined up perfectly because i had a rattling issue before I fixed that. just a few things to try, anyway I hope it helps.:rockwoot:

Hey guys I have a Tsudo 70mm cat back exhaust. I was wondering if I could take out the Tsudo muffler and put my original one back on with all the other Tsudo piping? Any suggestions? Thanks!

It won't work. The stock Si axleback flange won't bolt on to the Tsudo piping flange.

Back