R18 Emblem - What do you guys think.?

Thanks guys.! Was kinda tricky to get to be straight since I live on a hill and my driveway isn't flat. Took time but got it on straight.

I only did the trunk. I'm not sure if the 3M back will stick good enough on the front grill (Si grille upgrade).

The r and 8 will stick but the 1 will fall off after a few weeks. Get some polystyrene and cut a backer to connect to the 8 then you won't have a problem. I prefer the emblem on the front to the one on the trunk. It ads some much needed pop to the front.

The r and 8 will stick but the 1 will fall off after a few weeks. Get some polystyrene and cut a backer to connect to the 8 then you won't have a problem. I prefer the emblem on the front to the one on the trunk. It ads some much needed pop to the front.
Post up a pic of yours. Looks good in your avatar.

I am liking the green! Too bad you live in a front plate state.

I am liking the green! Too bad you live in a front plate state.

Thanks. It's different but it's not glaring. I hate the ny plates though. It would've been fine to have a front plate if it was the old white/blue but this yellow plate is horrible.

Thanks. It's different but it's not glaring. I hate the ny plates though. It would've been fine to have a front plate if it was the old white/blue but this yellow plate is horrible.
Just paint the yellow part white.......... :D
I like the Green... Any other accents on your car that are green? Also like the R 18, clean and simple.

Just paint the yellow part white.......... :D
I like the Green... Any other accents on your car that are green? Also like the R 18, clean and simple.

I would like to but I have a feeling that's frowned upon in NY. I have thought about going crazy with done plasti dip and accidentally covering the plate. Oh well.

They don't have a green steering wheel emblem for ya? That would look great.

I actually made most of my emblems. I had the jdm emblems on the fronts with the overlays from grafixpressions but the fitment wasn't great so I made my own with vinyl and a polystyrene backer. Currently my steering wheel is a cf vinyl background but there's no reason I couldn't change it out. Good thinking Pauly. Maybe I'll give that a shot tonight.

I actually made most of my emblems. I had the jdm emblems on the fronts with the overlays from grafixpressions but the fitment wasn't great so I made my own with vinyl and a polystyrene backer. Currently my steering wheel is a cf vinyl background but there's no reason I couldn't change it out. Good thinking Pauly. Maybe I'll give that a shot tonight.
I thought GFX had green. Not sure if it's the same shade though. Check first post here for colours.
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/grfxp-gel-steering-wheel-emblems.7870/

Back