2013 si sedan intake?

I really like the takeda momentum, but I think there are a lot of good choices out there. quote="alex rosario, post: 205884, member: 56750"]Been doing a lot of research and not sure on what intake to go with yet any suggestions???[/quote]

I really like the takeda momentum, but I think there are a lot of good choices out there. quote="alex rosario, post: 205884, member: 56750"]Been doing a lot of research and not sure on what intake to go with yet any suggestions???
[/quote]
Thanks man

Hey do you know if the 2012 takeda momentuem will fit the my 2013 here's the 2012 specs it technically the same engine
http://www.autoanything.com/air-intakes/73A5155A0A0A3481403.aspx

itll bolt right on man, you're good to go. :thumbsup: its a great intake, go for it!!

you cant go wrong with the takeda/greddy intake. You basically get CAI type of gains without the PITA installation and worries of hydrolocking, easy installation like a SRI w/no worries of heat soaking. Money well spent.

Last edited:
itll bolt right on man, you're good to go. :thumbsup: its a great intake, go for it!!

you cant go wrong with the takeda/greddy intake. You basically get CAI type of gains without the PITA installation and worries of hydrolocking, easy installation like a SRI w/no worries of heat soaking. Money well spent.
Thanks for the reply man ill be buying it today and saving a lot of money will post pics when installed

Been doing a lot of research and not sure on what intake to go with yet any suggestions???

I recently got the K&N kit and I couldnt be happier with it. Nice increase with a lovely roar. Can even hear the vtec crossover now as well. I thought about the Takeda/Greddy intake but it was more expensive and looked too stock for me.

I wonder if all this is true,I e basically ruled out the typhoon because of the heat sink,this is sealed but wouldn't that cut back the extra air flow? A bat relocation is out of the question and hydro locking is a no no here in the Seattle of the south.if anyone has used this takeda,please give me your honest opinion of the performance gains,noise,maintance,and was it worth 3 hundred plus? I'm running out of things to do,and I'm jonesing,but don't want to waste money or make a wrong decision,they all claim extra performance etc... But this one is sealed...any thoughts would be appreciated.

I wouldn't run anything other than the PRL intake especially the new designed one for people who may mod in the future, it s a great kit. We have done so many setups with the RBC and people use the existing intake which really hurts performance... The K motors love the 3.5" cold air units, if you think of your project years out you will save lots of money and headaches

Will it be good for now with a stock motor? Is it a short ram? I don't want one in the front at the bottom if my car, if you have a pic( pics) installed and pricing please send it to me. I do want to think if the future, but the future is probably June 14,2015 the end of my warranty. I'll never rack up 36,000 before then. I appreciate your input, thanks

It sits down in the fender up above the fog light, very nice kit and moves the battery kit down between the radiator and the trans... Kit retails for $379.99

Isn't there a chance of hydro lock with it being located there though?.

Yes. Strong chance. I replaced a complete long block in my Mustang this year due to a stupid ricer intake just like that. Hydrolock.

Back