HELP! Flashing Lights!

k well thats really ****** up... t10's are straight up power... did you fry something? lol

bring it to the dealer is what i'd say with all stock bulbs in :)

k well thats really ****** up... t10's are straight up power... did you fry something? lol

bring it to the dealer is what i'd say with all stock bulbs in :)

Did you check out the link? I just want to make sure the bulbs are ok. I am going to pull my bumper off again to check the terminals. As for frying, I don't think so. When I put the original headlights back on, everything works perfectly.

you can see all the terminals grouped right under the drivers side headlight. make sure all are grounded properly..

i would say that's not it if thestocks work tho... thought you said stocks dont work........

Ill wait for another 10-15mins for you Glenn, then im going to sleep. Maybe AP can figure it out if I dont before that

anyways...... there is no difference.. they all run 12v. so it needs to be a amperage diffrential that the car senses in order to flicker... (especially if it's not just your signals.......)

Is there anyone that is able to make me some new harnesses? I'm thinking that this is the problem; whether a wire came loose or wasn't properly secured I don't know. However, I am looking to purchase some new ones just to check. Any help you all can offer would be highly appreciated.

How would I do that?
with little resistors you can put inline on blue and brown wires of signals :)
Everything looks grounded properly. Nothing is loose.
so everything is tight and grounded properly? :/
Is there anyone that is able to make me some new harnesses? I'm thinking that this is the problem; whether a wire came loose or wasn't properly secured I don't know. However, I am looking to purchase some new ones just to check. Any help you all can offer would be highly appreciated.
you can always solder the new bulbs in if you were worried about that, but i think you're getting some kind of connection :P

I've never used a solder gun, nor am I good with the technical stuff. This is why I bought the plug and play harnesses. Sure it costs more, but I am willing to pay for a skill I do not possess. I contacted jasonandre who developed the DIY, but he hasn't responded.

Back