Invidia exhaust rattling problems?

Jonathong

Delano, California
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Planning on getting one for my fb6 but I hear a lot of people have problems rattling. Is it with only the n1 or q300? I think they are both really nice but I'm really aiming towards the q300. If someone can give me any feedback with this issue or did they fix it by now or what? Many thanks in advance for your input.

What mm exhaust hanger would we need? I looked up the part online but honda doesnt say.

Planning on getting one for my fb6 but I hear a lot of people have problems rattling. Is it with only the n1 or q300? I think they are both really nice but I'm really aiming towards the q300. If someone can give me any feedback with this issue or did they fix it by now or what? Many thanks in advance for your input.
my q300 only rattles a little right after you turn the key off after its really hot like after a vtec run or something, and even then its not bad, but i would like to eliminate it completly though.

a new exhaust hanger by torque solutions.
Does it also pull the exhaust tighter or closer to the car? Just curious because my Q300'hangs low but I didd notice the stock piping was purposely ovaled or flattened from the factory.

Does it also pull the exhaust tighter or closer to the car? Just curious because my Q300'hangs low but I didd notice the stock piping was purposely ovaled or flattened from the factory.

Can you take some pictures and post it here?? I have Full Race catback on coupe and it doesn't sit low. Just rattles at idle and it hits the body when driving on bumpy roads.

I ordered these mounts and they should stop rattles. I probably won't install them until Spring, because it's too cold right now.:spaz:

http://www.torquesolution.com/product-p/ts-eh-303.htm

I have Full Race and it rattled for me, then checked my heat shields bent them a little and no more rattles. Free fix

I have Full Race and it rattled for me, then checked my heat shields bent them a little and no more rattles. Free fix

Yeah I have a feeling that the heat shield is the main problem. Stiffer mounts can also help I guess.

I'll try and take some pictures of the factory piping? Or the Invidia? Man I wish I checked this earlier at work. I had my car up In the air to check up on how bad the scrape was. Not bad at all. The flange is taking most of the abuse. I intend of eliminating the flange anyway on the mid pipe. The partition they made for ease of shipping.

It hangs a little low but especially considering our the center or our factory mid pipe is oval shaped to allow more clearance. The muffler itself sits just perfect for me. I'll get pics after I get off of work.

So can anyone post the link to which hanger I would need to fix the rattle problem on my Q300 on my 14' si? Looking to fix ASAP. It sounds like it's getting worse every time I go into vtec.

I have to install mine soon which I am really not looking forward to. The rattling on the back can is getting pretty bad. Really hoping I can use my uncles lift.

Back