Honda Cars of Corona

Driversound

SoCal
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
Sedan
My civic is one week old today. Bought it from Honda Cars of Corona wit Ralph Graham as my salesperson. He quoted me $17,099 for a 2013 LX Sedan with an MSRP of $19,755. It was the lowest quote from about 5 dealerships. Came down and deal was done in about 15 minutes. Financing was a bit of a wait though as there was 4 people ahead of me with only 1 finance guy on a monday night. It was probably the easiest buying experience I've had and I've had way too many. This is my 5th civic and that's just the Civic's! This is gas sippin' daily driver and probably won't get mods except for maybe a tint but who knows. This is an additional car and bought solely for mpgs though I know I had many other manufacturers to choose from but I chose a Civic.

My civic is one week old today. Bought it from Honda Cars of Corona wit Ralph Graham as my salesperson. He quoted me $17,099 for a 2013 LX Sedan with an MSRP of $19,755. It was the lowest quote from about 5 dealerships. Came down and deal was done in about 15 minutes. Financing was a bit of a wait though as there was 4 people ahead of me with only 1 finance guy on a monday night. It was probably the easiest buying experience I've had and I've had way too many. This is my 5th civic and that's just the Civic's! This is gas sippin' daily driver and probably won't get mods except for maybe a tint but who knows. This is an additional car and bought solely for mpgs though I know I had many other manufacturers to choose from but I chose a Civic.

Welcome. The dealership experience has a huge impact.

You should be happy with the MPGs. I'm really happy with the mileage I'm getting with my Si.

This is gas sippin' daily driver and probably won't get mods except for maybe a tint but who knows.

Did you look through some of the DIY modifications many members have done to their Civics? I know most people think everyone is "dumping" the height of their suspension, or bolting parts onto their engine to grab some extra HP.

Although these are typical, there are many modifications that have been DIY'd that add to the ownership experience beyond performance and stance. Many of them are very doable. Check 'em out. :wavey:

Sorry, no pics yet. Just a plain old black sedan. I have done nothing to it except take out the civic emblem on the trunk for a cleaner look. Looking to get tint soon as it will get hot soon in SoCal. Nope, not from Corona but they gave me the lowest price. I'm from Whittier. I am possibly looking into an eibach pro kit. I can live without the wheels and tires and with my previous experience, lower stance looks better and adds to mpg on the hwy.

Last edited:
I purchased my 2005 Si and leased a 2007 S2000 from Honda Cars of Corona.They are ok but I went there twice after leasing the S2000 and they did that shady thing where they ask for your cars registration only they never gave it back to me and lost it. They told me to pay for a new copy and they would reimburse me. I gave them a chance to earn my business last week but no Honda dealership within a 30 mile radius could match Spreen Honda. Staysi Hooked it up there.

All dealership can be kind of shady. I guess it all depends on who you talk to. Unfortunately, the salesman that helped me get my civic no longer works there. We were looking and bought another Honda at Honda cars of corona. They tried to be shady by saying they misquoted me on the price of a Pilot and quoted me a CR-V instead because I asked for a quote on both. I had other quotes from other dealership and Spreen being one of them and I just said "ok then I'm going somewhere else" and they finally budge and gave me a 2013 Pilot LX for $24,610.

All dealership can be kind of shady. I guess it all depends on who you talk to. Unfortunately, the salesman that helped me get my civic no longer works there. We were looking and bought another Honda at Honda cars of corona. They tried to be shady by saying they misquoted me on the price of a Pilot and quoted me a CR-V instead because I asked for a quote on both. I had other quotes from other dealership and Spreen being one of them and I just said "ok then I'm going somewhere else" and they finally budge and gave me a 2013 Pilot LX for $24,610.

Yeah the salesman that I worked with is no longer there as well. With my first Si they said the same thing that they misquoted me and that the internet sales guys wasn't in so they couldn't honor it. Luckily at that time I went with my dad who can be a ball buster. We asked if we could use their computer to print the e-mails of me and the guy going back and forth. After an hour they honored the price. If I remember correctly I got it for $17,600+tax (2005). I probably could have paid less but they F'd me over saying it had the "Honda protection package" all that was on the car was a stripe and mud guards. I later found out it should have been wheel locks & a bunch of other stuff. Congrats on your purchase I am also a Honda guy and this is my 5th one.

Back