Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Awesome video! Too bad they didn't mention anything about damaging ones power steering pump or leaks from using the stock clamps.... :rantsmiley:

Definitely a quality video tho. Know I know why it took from 9am - 7pm :giggle:

They focus more on video quality than time, a local Evo X owner was getting really pissed one day because it took us 3 hours to get his front bumper off and show every step of the way.

If it makes you feel better we're looking into offering all of our hoses with worm clamps.

He slammed your hood on the end of the vid!

It's all good. My latch has some issues anyways.

They focus more on video quality than time, a local Evo X owner was getting really pissed one day because it took us 3 hours to get his front bumper off and show every step of the way.

If it makes you feel better we're looking into offering all of our hoses with worm clamps.

Oh that's good about the worm clamps. Glad others will have the opportunity to use them.

Description for them should be.. "If you don't buy these worm clamps, your **** will leak!"

No can see videos. Boo! Dawn's pics of the 8th Dragon trip we did reminded me of the forum. Been a long time since I've said hi, so wanted to swing by.

Mr2 is happy and healthy, so I can drive recklessly again, YAY!

No can see videos. Boo! Dawn's pics of the 8th Dragon trip we did reminded me of the forum. Been a long time since I've said hi, so wanted to swing by.

Mr2 is happy and healthy, so I can drive recklessly again, YAY!

Blocked at work? The vids are pretty entertaining. Lol.

Saw this and thought of the guys on this thread! Haha
ame9enam.jpg

People get butt hurt so much and says that he trolls. His last posts were not troll posts. :pat:

Back