9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

Cookstar added! I knew we could do 30, and I know there's more out there that are planning to register!

I think I MIGHT just have enough Evasive S2000 Hot Wheels for everybody to have as a welcome gift instead of them being on the prize table. :giggle:

...Plus a bag of El Camino's I've had for Cookstar for the longest time now. :hiding: :cheerleader:

...Let's not forget the accumulated Corvettes for the KennyGS. :driving:

...as well as the stack that's been growing for mikey6p :thumb:

Last edited:
Cookstar added! I knew we could do 30, and I know there's more out there that are planning to register!

Death_Roll Add me to the list as well. Officially approved my vacation time. I'll be there Friday to Sunday. PM me your paypal so i can shoot ya some money over

2006 Mazdaspeed6

Last edited:
Death_Roll Add me to the list as well. Officially approved my vacation time. I'll be there Friday to Sunday. PM me your paypal so i can shoot ya some money over

2006 Mazdaspeed6

Well ok, but being that you have a Mazdaspeed, I expect to see some smoky brake action (as is tradition)

Well ok, but being that you have a Mazdaspeed, I expect to see some smoky brake action (as is tradition)

The lack of e85 in the area is quite disappointing and I'm gonna have to detune quite a bit to run 93. But putting new rotors and pads on this week so they should get some work in that weekend

Back