2012 Civic si
Body Style
Coupe
Well after my modding spree here is what ive done so far:
Mods:
HFP floor mats
HFP Aero Kit
HFP suspension
Powder coated si rims high gloss black,with black lug nuts and black H overlay stickers
Michelin sport a3 tires
Magna flow exaust cat back
Eibach sways front and back
Megan racing front,mid and rear frame braces
Goodridge SS brake lines all around
PRL clutch SS line
Billet pro Short shifter w moddication anvil shift knob and cable bushings
Leds in inside and trunk and license plate
Silver star ultra in all 3 front lights
K&N drop in
Alpine 920 nav touch screen head,sirius/xm
Polk audio DXI 650 speakers in doors and rear,DB tweeters
Polk Pa660 4 channel amp
2 alpine MRP-v500 Mono amps each driving a 10 inch DXI polk audio sub
Sound ordance sealed box,with each 10 having .67 space
passport 9500ix perm mounted radar detector with hardwire kit
all badges painted gloss black

si side.jpg
alpine.jpg
si front.jpg
si back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man,I'll post more pics,when I get a chance,the ones I took of the underneath( wherei did its mods were too big so I'll have to reduce the resolution.this is truly an addiction,but he'll its only money( lol).

Awesome! I've never really looked into it, but does the pandora just run from your cell phone? I'm guessing you are required to have some type of smartphone & a data plan to use that, correct?

It looks like it sits nicely on that HFP suspension. It actually looks lower from other pics I've seen. Looks good.

Awesome! I've never really looked into it, but does the pandora just run from your cell phone? I'm guessing you are required to have some type of smartphone & a data plan to use that, correct?
It has it on the unit but I'm using a 4s now,I believe the 5 plays it automatically,but don't quote me on that.

It looks like it sits nicely on that HFP suspension. It actually looks lower from other pics I've seen. Looks good.
You know it's a full 1.5 drop,even the mechanic at honda said its lower that the other ones,he thinks when it settles it will be about 1 3/4. He did look at the date of manufacture and said it was a newer set,all I know is I love the way it feels,a worthy investment.

I really like the wheels with the powdercoat :thumb: . If you dont mind me asking how much did that run you. I wanna get mine done soon.

300 complete,they used the best powder possible. Took 2 days locally here.

300 complete,they used the best powder possible. Took 2 days locally here.
Sweet thanks man I appreciate it. the worst part is finding something to ride on while they are done since its a daily driver.

I used some borrowed steelies from a friend from his 8th,put 2X4s underneath,and drove a truck i rented for 4 days as the 04 was getting the fender replaced,my gf was on vacation for 9 days so it all wored out.

I used some borrowed steelies from a friend from his 8th,put 2X4s underneath,and drove a truck i rented for 4 days as the 04 was getting the fender replaced,my gf was on vacation for 9 days so it all wored out.
Ha ha that worked out good then. I thought about a junk yard but i dont know I'm hoping to just run across something cheap on craiglist maybe.

Merged threads and moved to the Build Thread Forums.

I can change the title to something like bobshur's 2012 Civic Si or something along those lines if you would like. Just let me know.

Boom, that build looks good. Did you put the shield back on in the front after the Megan brace install?

The only shield I had was the middle,my car came without the front,I called honda and they said they stopped putting them on after awhile.the mid brace build shield had to be cut out for the bolts to be visa lie if you look close the rounded the cuts so it looks factory( the back bolts towards the exhaust). That was the only cut that had t be made.

I dig the under braces. Do you notice a stiffer chassis?

Back