CT Engineering 2012 Civic Si Stage 1 Supercharger Finished!

280whp? maybe i'm expecting too much? :(

seems like very little :(

With downpipe and a few other things and a good custom tune, can we say maybe 300whp? :/

Yes, about 295whp is definitely possible with a custom tune and bolt-ons. In fact, that's about what John's car made with a more aggressive tune. CT/Hondata wanted the Stage 1 base map to be more on the conservative side, so that is where the 270 whp number comes from.

Don't get me wrong - I'm hot for this but...
5c1576cf-e178-4c1b-8f6c-532a593090ec.jpg

The line is not hitting at all...it's just the perspective of this image. You can see the clearance better in the second image. Also, keep in mind this was pre-production "beta" kit. The final production kits that are now available have this clearance issue totally fixed (CT made a spacer to give the AC Line plenty of room).

Last edited:
Just so everyone knows, the first batch of these superchargers (about 10 of them) is allocated exclusively for us. We have about 5 spots left at this point. If you don't get in on the first batch, we can still get you one, but the wait will be longer.

Hmm...this is a helluva lot cheaper than the FR EFR kit and seems like it'd make right at 300whp, which is exactly what I'm looking for. There might be a supercharger in my future. Leather interior first, though.

Last edited:
Is the ac line touching the sc pulley?

The line is not hitting at all...it's just the perspective of this image. You can see the clearance better in the second image. Also, keep in mind this was pre-production "beta" kit. The final production kits that are now available have this clearance issue totally fixed (CT made a spacer to give the AC Line plenty of room).

That's using the older pre-production A/C line spacer. They revised the space and installed a bracket on the blower itself on the production kits. It sits more than a inch above and to the right of the pulley itself. 0 chance of rub. That's an older picture. :)

thanks.... awesome so no need on wasting money for a manifold swap!! I already purchased the P2R runner just to see if any gains... but im sure since its a simple bolt on I can find someone that would want it for cheap when I get the s.c!!!

Back