9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

Rear Coilovers raised up a bit to level it out (was lower in the rear than the front out of the box)

Alignment Thursday at IAG.

Need to get a new drivers side window switch... Ugh

kasper04 - Hey man, yeah we can definitely try and meet up and drive down at the same time. I'm going to be heading over there on Wednesday the 11th. Let me know what you're thinking and if things line up that would be great.
Dang man I'm not heading down til Friday.

I don't plan on doing anything to my car except washing it. But then again, I don't plan on actually driving on the Dragon this trip either. Am I doing it wrong? Will my car dissolve into a million tiny pieces if I don't replace everything before this meet?

I don't plan on doing anything to my car except washing it. But then again, I don't plan on actually driving on the Dragon this trip either. Am I doing it wrong? Will my car dissolve into a million tiny pieces if I don't replace everything before this meet?

You might have more fun riding along with some of the seasoned veterans, me 07TLX, KennyGS, etf,

Who am I kidding? There is a dragon on the back of the car :rotfl: and a 9thcivic sticker :rotfl:

1175241_613449652010563_1517082951_n.jpg

1001093_613449648677230_566985401_n.jpg

1174683_613449732010555_1836260773_n.jpg
954785_613449762010552_1249390765_n.jpg
1185737_613450892010439_638492379_n.jpg

Taylor is awesome. Great pics!

Check it out jrotax101!

Last edited:
I just happened to go through my news feed...and found our buddy Taylor tagged in a bunch of photos. I recognized your son and the car..then was like..wait a minute??? no way?!?!?!

Ryan had a great time at the street survival school. It rained the whole time, so I think he got more out of it. I might let him drive some if he decides on going this year.

It will probably depend on what car I drive. I would feel better with him in the Si. I won't know until it gets closer. His class load, and whether he can miss school will also be a determining factor.

Totally missed those posts LOL

I just happened to go through my news feed...and found our buddy Taylor tagged in a bunch of photos. I recognized your son and the car..then was like..wait a minute??? no way?!?!?!

Small world it is.

:confused: any reason?

All this talk of car mods and goin fast, I would encourage first timers to ride along initially.

omg_racing, early morning are the better times to go out driving, much less traffic to put up with and most people at this meet will still be sleeping.

Should at least drive it once at your pace.... The car will be fine as long as maintenance is done. My list is pretty much maintenance stuff, just trying to get it done before the dragon so I can have fun for maybe the last time in this car...

Although my wheels and tires are the same size as before, I'm rubbing quite a bit when decelerating and turning or hitting bumps. I believe the RE-11s are beefier, they look beefier. I'm gonna have to fix that or my dragon rides will be obnoxious and annoying. There's a clip I can remove and tuck the fender in more, but other than that I'm not sure what I'll do if it doesn't eliminate the problem

Last edited:
Back