What Albums or Songs are you Listening to?

I just downloaded some music most of you never probably never heard of( unless your from Ohio,or the surrounding states there and at least late thirties old.The Michael Stanley Band, music I grew up on back in the old O H I O! Just realized they had them on iTunes and downloaded 6 of there best albums,I used to have them in vinyl but that was almost 30 years ago,I was up all night listening to them,brought back some real good old memories.At one time the held the concert sellout record at the Richfield coliseum ( where the cavs used to play) and I got to work with the lighting company as a roadie all 5 nights,it was the most exhilarating experience I've ever had in my life,it truly is amazing what women will offer you to get back stage or anywhere close to the band,they truly didnt care and take no for an answer...needless to say I'm forever gratefull for the chance of a lifetime to do that! I could only imagine what some of the huge bands road crew get to "partake" in( lol).

tflo2000 - Yeah on listening to the revolting cocks!

My latest "jam" of the moment I can't get enough of:

Also: Revolting Cocks, not their best but its on YT.

I use youtube for listening to music. I think that's the best way to listen to full song. I use iTunes for purchasing songs.
Thx, I've been looking though iTunes to see how to buy singles, I'm not quite sure that's offered with out a catch(like albums)....... Can you buy singles? You'd think iTunes would have it so we can hear samples of songs.......

Thx, I've been looking though iTunes to see how to buy singles, I'm not quite sure that's offered with out a catch(like albums)....... Can you buy singles? You'd think iTunes would have it so we can hear samples of songs.......
You can do both,they range in price but you can usually hear about a minute of it.

41c49051.jpg

Be warned if you are susceptible to seizures triggered by strobing light.

Back