Picked up a '13 CBP Si Sedan

Installed! They fit like a glove. Makes me wonder why I didn't discover them sooner...and from now on, I'll have them in every car I own. They're that good IMO.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374981941.324322.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374981948.790714.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374981957.758276.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374981966.824394.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374981976.241021.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374981986.024409.jpg

Finally had a chance to install my OEM nose mask/bra. Instructions say to wash + wax before installation, so I ran out of light and time to snap pics of the full bumper covered. I'll post pics of that tomorrow. Here's some for now:

4anenubu.jpg

a9aneqyv.jpg

u3uze8u7.jpg

usatuhyr.jpg

knew you would be happy with the weathertechs bro now i cant see my car without them lol enjoy :D
hmmm im liking the hood bra piece how much was that ?

Thanks for the compliments!

Yeah I love my weathertech mats, don't know how I lived without them lol

The bra: bought it from College Hills Honda's eBay store for $129 with free shipping

Thanks for the compliments!

Yeah I love my weathertech mats, don't know how I lived without them lol

The bra: bought it from College Hills Honda's eBay store for $129 with free shipping

Very nice additions to your car! I, too, just got a '13 Si sedan in CBP on Sept 14, 2013!

Are these WeatherTech Digital Fit Liners specific for the 2013 Civic sedan? Or are they carry overs (i.e. the same) for the 2012 Civic sedan? I have been reading that there are some fitment issues in the 2013s as the liners are still fitted for 2012 models. Please let me know! Thanks

Very nice additions to your car! I, too, just got a '13 Si sedan in CBP on Sept 14, 2013!

Are these WeatherTech Digital Fit Liners specific for the 2013 Civic sedan? Or are they carry overs (i.e. the same) for the 2012 Civic sedan? I have been reading that there are some fitment issues in the 2013s as the liners are still fitted for 2012 models. Please let me know! Thanks
Thanks bud!

These floor liners, as far as I know, are unique to the 2013 Civic sedan. I haven't seen the 2012 sedan's interior so I don't know what that's like.

I ordered mine directly from weathertech's website and specified that I have a 2013 Civic sedan. They fit perfectly.

Thanks bud!

These floor liners, as far as I know, are unique to the 2013 Civic sedan. I haven't seen the 2012 sedan's interior so I don't know what that's like.

I ordered mine directly from weathertech's website and specified that I have a 2013 Civic sedan. They fit perfectly.
Thanks! I will most likely purchase them now that you have confirmed it :) However, I do not think I will be placing the carpets over the liner lol... Possibly under them or storing them in my house or trunk :P

Thanks! I will most likely purchase them now that you have confirmed it :) However, I do not think I will be placing the carpets over the liner lol... Possibly under them or storing them in my house or trunk :P
Yeah there isn't enough space to put floor mats under the liners, and placing mats on top of the liners causes them to slide around. I just stored my Si mats (after only 1 week of use) in the bags/box the floor liners came in.

Back