2013 9thcivic.com Tail of The Dragon II - Chat, Pics, and Videos thread

Nope, his cooking was fantastic. I got a crazy sinus/head cold. All that fresh air and no smog shocked my system :giggle:

I'm sick too, sinus infection / cold. It sounds like the same thing. I do feel mostly normal after taking a decongestant/acetaminophen. I was real congested and a temp of 100.1 F. I hope I didn't give it to anyone else, but I had to catch it from someone too.. =(

Probably eventually. I had this happen about 6 months ago...lasted about a week. They just started coming in within maybe the past year and half or so? I only have the top two!
The crown of those two will scrape at the webbing/gum area at the back of my mouth and causes it to swell and cover the crown...then I just can't open my mouth much at all. Not to mention it REALLY pisses off my bad TMJ. I feel like I've just taken a swift hook to the jaw. It got worse the morning we were leaving...thankfully it wasn't uncomfortable to talk while I was there. Just irritating
All four of my wisdom teeth were impacted and had to be sliced out. I was put under general anesthesia and everything. I learned that I do not agree with Vicodin. I puked so hard, and there was so much blood, I thought I popped my stitches. Thankfully I didn't. Horrible stuff. :barf:

I had my wisdom teeth cut out when I was 14 (in 8th grade), they were impacted with bone also. It hurt a little for 2-3 days, did not take meds afterwards. The worst was pulling the gauze packing out a few days later.

I'm sick too, sinus infection / cold. It sounds like the same thing. I do feel mostly normal after taking a decongestant/acetaminophen. I was real congested and a temp of 100.1 F. I hope I didn't give it to anyone else, but I had to catch it from someone too.. =(

I bought psuedphedrine in Atlanta, so that probably puts me on some special watchlist for buying it in multiple states :giggle:

I bought psuedphedrine in Atlanta, so that probably puts me on some special watchlist for buying it in multiple states :giggle:
Between that and me texting you to hide your bomb in your carry-on, I'm surprised they even let you on the plane...

b9azja.jpg

2ueqhrc.jpg

29kqio6.jpg

2ltluug.jpg

jz8dp5.jpg

I didn't feel well enough for the full dragon, so I convinced Robert to get me to the first photographer LOL

Back