img_1333.jpg

img_1335.jpg

img_1337.jpg

img_1338.jpg

img_1339.jpg

img_1348.jpg

img_1358.jpg

img_1363.jpg

So I'm eating some leftover chicken curry from Saturday night.....I think I did pretty well, I only had like two pieces on Saturday and didn't really taste it because I just ate some of the stir fry.

I can see now how it was too hot for some, but one was unfazed by my cooking @squiggy

Nathan had a screw in his rear tire and Jason was kind enough to plug it for him:

Lol at Nate's commentary....

True story, I had to change out a spare tire on I695 during the middle of Baltimore rush hour traffic because of him, that's what prompted me to buy the tire plug kit in the first place.

Everything smelled good

The curry tastes good, this is the first time I'm really eating it.

For some reason the ride back home on Sunday wasn't good to the chicken stir fry, the chicken tastes 'funny' now, thankfully I didn't get sick. So I gotta go pick all the chicken out of that now and just eat the peppers and rice noodles.

So I'm eating some leftover chicken curry from Saturday night.....I think I did pretty well, I only had like two pieces on Saturday and didn't really taste it because I just ate some of the stir fry.

I can see now how it was too hot for some, but one was unfazed by my cooking @squiggy

:shadyhat:

Everything tasted great to me! Perfect amount of spice...for mild. :giggle: Seriously, though, it was excellent. Just wish I had a bigger stomach...and didn't throw out my fork and plate.

The curry tastes good, this is the first time I'm really eating it.

For some reason the ride back home on Sunday wasn't good to the chicken stir fry, the chicken tastes 'funny' now, thankfully I didn't get sick. So I gotta go pick all the chicken out of that now and just eat the peppers and rice noodles.

I don't think chicken ever reheats well.

Back