2013 9thcivic.com Tail of The Dragon II - Chat, Pics, and Videos thread

:giggle: Hope he doesn't need a new engine. Something is ****** up with his WRX.. :(
I think his turbo seals are bad. Typical smokey start is oil leaks past the seals when the cars at idle and thus the Smokey start up. I told him to give 5w40 a shot and see if that fixes things

@death_roll getting on it going back to the start location of the exhaust shoot :giggle:

View: http://youtu.be/AnUkiLCAQQY

I should've told you I was going to incinerate the tires so you could've started filming earlier :giggle:

I think his turbo seals are bad. Typical smokey start is oil leaks past the seals when the cars at idle and thus the Smokey start up. I told him to give 5w40 a shot and see if that fixes things

He should get a compression test also, that amount of smoke on startup or acceleration is not good. Thing about EJ25s is that they'll run ok with cracked ringlands, but they're still on bought time.

I should've told you I was going to incinerate the tires so you could've started filming earlier :giggle:

He should get a compression test also, that amount of smoke on startup or acceleration is not good. Thing about EJ25s is that they'll run ok with cracked ringlands, but they're still on bought time.
I didn't see any smoke when I was following this weekend. But that wasn't that much to be honest. If he had gap insurance we could have helped him out into a new whip

What exactly is going on here? So he slowed down when he wasn't supposed to... why does he say "dude turn around, what are you doing?"

@kasper04 was stopped and turning in the middle of road backing into the 2nd pull off spot where Jeff was filming the drivebys, at the same time @getxxerxxdone was ripping through 3rd on the way down, could've been scary if we didn't start signaling to slow down.

Back