New member... 2013 Civic Si sedan CBP

jpx

North NJ
Vehicle Model
Si CBP
Body Style
FB6
Hello all!

I just acquired a 2013 CBP Civic Si sedan on September 14, 2013 and I love it! I am looking forward to learning a lot from this forum. I think I will keep the car stock (no engine mods) and just make cosmetic changes for now.

Some pictures:
At Honda lot & ready for pick up -

Temporarily removed front license bracket (replacing once I receive the new plates) -
NJ law requires 2 license plates. I also hate how Honda drilled into the front bumper :mad:

"CIVIC" de-badged:

I live in northern NJ and the winter months are approaching so I want to keep my car as clean as possible. I am interested in purchasing the following items:

1) WeatherTech Digital Fit Liners
2) 2013 sedan door visors

Questions regarding the above 2 items:
a) Have the WeatherTech Digital Fit Liners been updated for the 2013 models? I have read that some people are experiencing fitment issues as WeatherTech Digital Fit Liners are carry overs from the 2012 models. Where is best place to buy these?
b) Where is the cheapest place to purchase the door visors?

Last edited:
I live in northern NJ and the winter months are approaching so I want to keep my car as clean as possible. I am interested in purchasing the following items:

1) WeatherTech Digital Fit Liners
2) 2013 sedan door visors

Questions regarding the above 2 items:
a) Have the WeatherTech Digital Fit Liners been updated for the 2013 models? I have read that some people are experiencing fitment issues as WeatherTech Digital Fit Liners are carry overs from the 2012 models. Where is best place to buy these?
Nice car, but I'm biased of course.

I have the Weathertech digital floor liners in my car and they're a perfect fit. I ordered them directly from weathertech's website and specified I have a 2013 Si sedan. They're a great investment.

Click here for my pics of the floor liners in my car: http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/picked-up-a-13-cbp-si-sedan.8369/page-4

Last edited:
Update -
Very minor modifications:

9/26/13 - Replaced DRL/high beam (9005) and fog lights (H8) with Nokya 2500K bulbs [& later removed DRL fuse lol]
9/27/13 - Installed DDM Tuning 5000K HIDs in low beams (from previous 8th gen civic)
10/22/13 - Picked up a set of black front row WeatherTech DigitalFit Floorliners [I must say these are absolutely worth the $$$]
10/24/13 - Replaced the interior dome lights, trunk, and license plate bulbs with 5 SMD LEDs
10/29/13 - Just dropped off an extra set of headlights to get retrofitted with S2000 projectors!!! Can't wait! :spinning:

8ubetehe.jpg

Retrofitted projector headlights

This pic does not give justice.. Will be getting a HQ pics soon..

Back