2013 9thcivic.com Tail of The Dragon II - Chat, Pics, and Videos thread

I would have more fun on the dragon if I was driving a Miata, but I don't, so I like the long sweepers of 28 and the skyway, besides I've always brought big heavy pimp cars so they're not in their element on the dragon.

That sounds about right for 28. I know I sound like a broken record but road to dragon > dragon.

Doesn't sound like a broken record! This was my 3rd trip to the Dragon and from the 1st time I've always liked RT28 + surrounding road over the actual Dragon. (I've always loved the N. GA drives!)

That police officer sitting off to the side on Cherohala Saturday was the first I'd ever seen there. :ohnoes:
This is the 6th year I've gone to the Dragon area, and have seen PO-lice on the Cherohala each year, and on that road when ppl are speeding they're going to get hit for far more miles over the speed limit than on the tighter roads, not that we can't go way over the limit on the Dragon, but it's a lot easier to have fun in the turns without building unnecessary speed in the straights to enjoy it.

This is a test.
I ran this through the Go Pro Studio, trying to learn how to use it. I was able to get though the process, but can't figure out how to get about 9 min. on it. I couldn't find a way to run the time correctly.
It's set up to run the shortest period of 30 min., but since I only wanted 9 min. I couldn't control the time.
If someone can give me some info, Help......
While we're at it, is there a way "NOT" to have to play their crappy music, so I can just hear my Coupe?
Also, this vid fell victim to my not having camera set correctly, and some things I was messing with in the GP Studio program, very distorted.

View: http://youtu.be/Q_Ha2NHfZSc

Last edited:
uge9a7uh.jpg
6abyvu9a.jpg
e9e6u7yh.jpg
taruqe5u.jpg
yzyda9uz.jpg
6ypaqyby.jpg
yva9e6ab.jpg
u9e6u5yq.jpg
6ara9u9y.jpg

Some photos I had on my phone

@Monk take the video files directly into windows movie maker, or iMovie. It won't have that music and you can easily edit the vids for length etc.

@Monk take the video files directly into windows movie maker, or iMovie. It won't have that music and you can easily edit the vids for length etc.

"Thx" @Webby........ I've been using Windows Movie Maker in the past and it works fine.......... BUT..... Everything/one(GoPro manual/GoPro Studio tutorials say windows MM isn't enough to work with the GP-3 Black, actually I can see that GP Studio is an easier to put go though the paces, once I learn what to do in general. It's more me than the program.
I've been looking though a lot of YouTube tutorials to get to this next vid which I'm getting ready to post in YT so I can get it on here, my goal at this point is to see if this 8 min.± video will be 8 min. when though........ Wish me luck.
I ask for help, but in the mean time I'm working on figuring out how to do these things myself, but hope some Guru will come along and come up with some tips.

Back