Anyone else think this car is hard to heel toe ???

RippSpeed

Cerritos , Komifornia
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
sedan
I've had the car for the week and a day ... Already tired it on my favorite touge route near my old house. And I found out this is one of the hardest cars to heel toe. I miss my non abs cars... hehehe ... Anyone know if we can swap out the gas pedal for a wider one ??? Aftermarket maybe or is there a stock on I can put on ???

Either way shes decent not as fast as my old track car but decent. The car definitely has potential and has decent turn in which I like. Must be the mechanical lsd. She does some what pulls or plow when shes not under power. I notice the gear might be nice on the tight little corse like Streets of Willow. I dont know about Big Willow though...

My buddies already asked me to come out to the track on November... I told him I wont be coming out until the car is set up correctly and I have a racing bucket seat in it first...

I use this:

931178_4328144581648_2028555371_n.jpg

998888_4328142661600_764227254_n.jpg

I've been practicing... And looks like I got it down close to how I use to do it in my old track car. I roll my foot to the gas pedal ... It seems I can do this better in sandals than shoes ( I've always been better heel toe'ing in sandals... hey I'm Filipino)

I've been practicing... And looks like I got it down close to how I use to do it in my old track car. I roll my foot to the gas pedal ... It seems I can do this better in sandals than shoes ( I've always been better heel toe'ing in sandals... hey I'm Filipino)
Me too :D

Hahaha. I so it in tsinelas too, bro. It's pretty tough, but like you said I pretty much roll my ankle to hit the gas pedal. Nike Air Max 1s have a decent heel so it makes it easier to hit the gas pedal.

I've had the car for the week and a day ... Already tired it on my favorite touge route near my old house. And I found out this is one of the hardest cars to heel toe. I miss my non abs cars... hehehe ... Anyone know if we can swap out the gas pedal for a wider one ??? Aftermarket maybe or is there a stock on I can put on ???

Either way shes decent not as fast as my old track car but decent. The car definitely has potential and has decent turn in which I like. Must be the mechanical lsd. She does some what pulls or plow when shes not under power. I notice the gear might be nice on the tight little corse like Streets of Willow. I dont know about Big Willow though...

My buddies already asked me to come out to the track on November... I told him I wont be coming out until the car is set up correctly and I have a racing bucket seat in it first...
yea it def needs bucket seats too much body roll

Back