2013 9thcivic.com Tail of The Dragon II - Chat, Pics, and Videos thread

BTW thanks for the hot wheels @mattsbobo , they're probably the only S2000s I'll ever have, or that I can afford in good condition.

I'll be sure to return the favor with another kitteh bank / figurine

You're quite welcome sir. No kitteh bank needed since you put on such an awesome shindig for us.:thumbsup:

Maybe someone else can help with that. I don't have any experience with the gopro movie software. It definitely looks like it's compressing the video a lot though. 720p shouldn't be so pixelated. If you try to import it to movie maker, does it give an error?

Wasn't even washed before the dragon..it hasn't been washed in ages :\

You don't count.

Nope been too busy with work to do it

+1 and too lazy

:wave:

Lol I actually did, only the 2nd time I washed this car.

Whoa. I'm surprised.

Retired... It's been washed, clayed, waxed, and detailed.

Yeah figured you would do all that lol
I washed the vette, but it needs another one, and really needs a full detail, but I'm not sure I'll give it one.

Yeah I'm not giving mine a full detail. I just cleaned the front window a few minutes ago lol

I might wash it tomorrow... I am suppose to get off work at 2pm (every Friday) so maybe if I get out on time and don't get held up I will wash it before dinner...

I had a blast just after you all. I can't say how many miles I drove, but was near 3k for the trip. My highlights: mt Mitchell, blue ridge parkway, cherohala, moonshiner a few times and the dragon had numerous runs.

Weather was perfect on thu and fri with rain for 3/4 day on Saturday. There was not a single LEO seen on thu and fri and just two on Saturday in the rain.

Due to the rain, hung with the locals at Tail of the dragon store for a few hours. If you get the chance, hang out with killboy for some time; he has great stories.

Also, really watch the fiddy races on Saturday night. What a blast.

The highlight of the trip was the lack of traffic. Maybe 50 heavy bikes and maybe 30 sport bikes. I had more clean runs each day than I've had in all of my previous trips. I highly recommend the group change the weekend to avoid large big-bike weekends. The funny thing was that all the sportbike guys knew my friend and I as we were the only cars ripping up the road.

I made the weekly highlights!
eta7usys.jpg

qu8a3egy.jpg

I highly recommend the group change the weekend to avoid large big-bike weekends. The funny thing was that all the sportbike guys knew my friend and I as we were the only cars ripping up the road.

Sounds like a good idea

Back