Hard to find 9th gen Civic Si-4

TJ213

I know they have it, but none of the dealers will admit it. None of them seem willing to sell the new S/C AWD Si? I think they are just trying to keep it to themselves.

btw, has anybody been able to import the new Mugen-R CSX, Hard top convertible, Leather, Navi, turbo, SH-AWD, Hybrid motor boost, and twin clutch, sounds pretty nice, although I wouldn't pay 45 grand for a mugen version of the acura version of the civic, for that much I would just get a used Elise-S.

Why not pay $20,000 more for the Mugen RR tri-turbo quattro DSG version available in Canada with crocodile leather, dual navigation system, triple-plated clutch, and quad exhaust outlets?

3pac2k6;180 said:
Why not pay $20,000 more for the Mugen RR tri-turbo quattro DSG version available in Canada with crocodile leather, dual navigation system, triple-plated clutch, and quad exhaust outlets?

because now that all 83 states have adopted the SUOMEUWY-LEV emissions its hard to get a car from Canada.

lol @ twin clutch way 2 degrade the whole car lol... i expect 4 pedals instead of 3 if this is the case

DSG is automatic!!!... unless its got a clutch pedal it will never be a manual i don't care if the phrase "F1" is tossed around like a salad... its still an automatic if you ain't got a clutch pedal

Back