Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

dujyhave.jpg
Can I hop in all the fun too? I'm only on H&R springs and EVO 8 wheels that are painted white. Nothing too fancy.

SICK!!! Diggin' that lip, I've been considering it....I may just pull the trigger!

Guys I'm having a real hard time choosing a rim style for my 13' si sedan. I'm stuck on RPF1's.... But I really love NT03's; they just don't have the correct fitment for my ride. I'm trying to stick with 17x8's to compliment a meaty tire. I'm not trying to go hella flush or anything. Any other alternatives???? I would much appreciate the feedback.

Guys I'm having a real hard time choosing a rim style for my 13' si sedan. I'm stuck on RPF1's.... But I really love NT03's; they just don't have the correct fitment for my ride. I'm trying to stick with 17x8's to compliment a meaty tire. I'm not trying to go hella flush or anything. Any other alternatives???? I would much appreciate the feedback.

I'm in the same boat but not inclined to RPF1s. I did consider the NT03s but now I'm stuck between Volk CE28 and WedSport TC105N.. I am def buying real wheels tho.. Check those out

I'm in the same boat but not inclined to RPF1s. I did consider the NT03s but now I'm stuck between Volk CE28 and WedSport TC105N.. I am def buying real wheels tho.. Check those out
Good god they look awesome! Pricey thou plus tires :(

Back