Broadway Mirror

Welcome to Canada! Amazon won't let you buy outta the US. Paypal won't let ship to the US! Its getting near impossible for us to buy stuff at a fair price without jumping through firey hoops!
Why does Canada get screwed so often? Shaking my head.

Why does Canada get screwed so often? Shaking my head.
it's cause we're good natured... and funny people.... @Pauly99to17... as I'm in the US a lot i'll keep my eyes open for you... also if i'm in Scarborough or Markham...(Torontonians will understand). I was looking for a local distributor of the Broadway line of mirrors and found this sunshade from the same manufacturer... I gotta have it:
thumb_big_dc-43_t.jpg
thumb_big_dc-43_u1.jpg

Last edited:
I just read that a few people have had rattling issues with these mirrors. Anyone confirm this with our stock mirror?

I just read that a few people have had rattling issues with these mirrors. Anyone confirm this with our stock mirror?

I never experienced any rattling. I do want to point out though that the Broadway mirrors are sensitive when it comes to vibration (e.g., bumps or music).

id say if you were local pauly id snag you some from work. i swim in the stuff there lol.

also im letting you do this first then im probably going to do it lol.
Ha ha, funny you mention that. I contacted @FB2Chris a couple hours ago and he has agreed to get one for me and ship it to me so I don't end up paying $50 for one. :)

For me, it doesn't shake more than the stock mirror does, but I'd assume the larger/longer the mirror is the more likely it is to shake/vibrate more. I don't think 3M tape will do anything, in order to get rid of the shaking/vibrating you have to find a way to stabilize the stock mirror better, cause that's where it's coming from, mounting the Broadway mirror on the stock one "better" won't stop the shaking/vibrating.

Okay. I thought it was shaking because it was a little loose fitting.

Nah, once you mount it it's pretty damn snug, maybe over time the spring loaded clips may give (wear out), but I wouldn't say it vibrates to the point where you'll want to find a way to mount it better. Turn your stereo up and you'll notice your side view mirrors vibrate, they're no different.

Got my Broadway mirror - 270 mm blue convex. Big thanks goes out to @FB2Chris for helping me get this.

I'll be honest and say it doesn't really help vision all that much. The passenger head rest blocks a lot of the extra view so you can't see out the rear side window on that side. It does help a little bit to see out the rear window on the driver side. If I moved my head slightly from one side to the other I had significant visibility however. It fits really well. Before i got it I thought the tint might just be a gimmick, but it will certainly help out with dimming bright lights coming from behind.
I love the blue tint. :D Even though it's not as much extra visibility as I had imagined it is enough for me to be happy with this purchase. More blue in my car. Woohoo!

mirror.JPG

mirror 1.JPG

mirror 2.jpg

Last edited:
Just a little update. I realized that I could push the rear view mirror arm higher so the mirror does not block as much vision through the windshield. I have the arm pushed up to its maximum so the mirror is up at the top. So much better this way.

Last edited:
Back