u4ynu7y4.jpg

I'm enjoying the car more and more every day.... Would like to change the exhaust, is there anything out there that sounds better than the stock but won't wake up the neighbors?

I dont have any "real world" experience with exhausts, but I have read a lot and have seen opinions on the forum. Full race seems to be a great quality exhaust that sounds great and is not too loud. If youre on a tighter budget the Tsudo exhaust is supposed to be pretty good, from what I understand it has a removable silencer that goes in the tip so u can run loud or quiet.

If youre on a tighter budget the Tsudo exhaust is supposed to be pretty good, from what I understand it has a removable silencer that goes in the tip so u can run loud or quiet.

@323 tried to use the silencer and ended up blowing a gasket due to the pressure. He has since traded up for an Ultimate-Race.

@323 tried to use the silencer and ended up blowing a gasket due to the pressure. He has since traded up for an Ultimate-Race.
It's true, although I loved the sound of the Tsudo, it wasn't worth getting pulled over so much, but that's in the city.
And yes, I blew a gasket, so I wouldn't recommend hitting VTEC with the silencer in, but for normal driving around I'm sure it's fine

Back