Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

yja9yry7.jpg

y9usa4uq.jpg

Found LED fogs that matched my lows. :)

Drove it in a nasty snow storm. Anyone else thoroughly impressed at how well these cars go in the snow? I've got snows on it but still.

Drove it in a nasty snow storm. Anyone else thoroughly impressed at how well these cars go in the snow? I've got snows on it but still.
Even with my all seasons I was surprised.
I had to drive my dad's car Monday and it was scary slipping when going just 15 mph

Agreed. Had to drive home in the snow late Monday night. We only got about an inch but the roads were nicely covered. I was a bit surprised that the new Si seemed to go well in the snow even with stock wheels/tires. Road I was on was a nice twisty road with steep hills too.

I dropped my car off at the shop to get my bumper fixed like new. I won't get it back till Friday evening, so I'm sad. :(

Test fit of some rims I have laying around. Not sure if I like them or not. What does everybody think of them. Keep them or trade/sell them. 18x7.5 konig randoms
I think it's your call....and you should do what you like. If you have your heart set on a different set of wheels... try to sell the ones you have, and put money towards the others. You need to be happy with your ride.

First time in a little bit of snow. Traction control is handy when it slips. Useless other times.

Picked my car up this afternoon! Funny how important you realize your car is when you don't have one.

P.s. Don't buy a Dodge Dart. I had to drive my GF's for the last few days and "blah" is all I can say (don't tell her I said that).

Back