Next Generation Ford Mustang

I guess even though ford now only holds on to a small part of Aston Martin they feel like ripping of the front end off for the stang and fusion ok. Lame

And webby you forgot a generation in your photo evolution
1999-mustang.jpg

Looks a lot like an Aston Martin front grill. Overall Id say it's awesome. I'm not a ford fan by any means, but these look cool to me. I like the smoother/futuristic look over their retro look. Curious to see what engine options they'll offer.

ya my first thought was that it had a uncanny resemblance to the Aston Martin V12 Vantage, i liked the look of the photo of the red car over the blue one but then again i have always been partial to Aston Martins. Always thought that they were the definition of "Sex on Wheels"

earlier suggested mustang look - 2014/2015 changes....?
ford_evos_concept_11.jpg

compared to the first look at the 2015 mustang GT below

zeqiI0t.jpg

zoj1gtU.jpg

JVCulqr.jpg

TVFBbdT.jpg

HmYlefy.jpg

IMO it looks good. It is very retro and it has a better fastback look to it.

The new Mustangs will also get independent rear suspension as well as a 4-cyl ecoboost engine (over 300hp w/ ~300ft-lbs tq) for the non-GT versions. Some Mustangs had 4-cyl in the mid 80s.

Ford Website Says 2015 Mustang Goes On Sale Late Next Year with 3 engine options:
3.7 V6
5.0 V8
2.3 Twin Scroll Turbo 4

well, this has only confirmed what my car will be once two cars are required in the driveway.

It is actually a good change in my opinion. As webby demonstrated they always had significant look changes. I wish they would come up with a version without the LCD/LED it is still a muscle car and a classic interior would be nicer for me. For that cash I am still more attracted to an STI or 370Z but definitely a good competitor.

I like it. Ford has impressed me since that economic collapse. They are pushing the envelope.

Looks like a ford fusion coupe. Not that that's a bad thing. Really diggin the fusion aka baby Aston Martin. Lol

Back