Blimpcity

Jezza
VIP Member
NEO
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R - FK8
Body Style
Sedan
Anyone playing Forza 5? Great game and has some awesome multi-player capabilities.

24 months no interest from Best Buy...just saying.

It's one of the most realistic driving games I've ever seen. Makes me want to take my Si out on the Mid-Ohio circuit!

I have PS3 so I got Gran Turismo 6 last month. A bit disappointed it doesn't have any 9th gens, but I've been using the '08 typeR because it's the closest I can get.

I added your gamertag storm. Mine is blimpcitysi. Redrocket, Forza is the same... no Si's, just Type R's.

How does it fare compared with iRacing? I keep reading that Forza 5 has much better physics and tire physics now but did not try it yet so I am really curious. The prev gens of Forza I did not find very realistic from the handling perspective although they look great and sound good.

How are the physics on forza 5? Seems like they rushed the make for this game and just threw it out for the new console's sake. They also got the same cars -_- where's the fb6s?!? Lol or fa5's? Or type RRs?

I hope they step it up for the next one to get the most fun out of the game. I love the physics and detailed work, but give me a month and I'll get tired of the same thing being done.

Back