Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

aaaand it is. Just found some articles using that image as their concept

And the new EVO will look like a dodge dart. With a stupid wiggly wing.

Mitsubishi-Lancer-Evolution.jpg
:O wow this looks sick!! i dont think it looks like a dart at all to be honest its too boxy for that

it have dedicated summers on it, or did it come with some all seasons?

you planning to pick up some dedicated winter tires or some all seasons to get you through winter? Prob quite a bit of winter left where you live.

indeed. it'll be ok as it's too cold for the tires anyway. I already have a good sized list of upcoming changes the car "needs" hahahaha

Man that looks nice in black!! But giving up awd for fwd?? How good is this St I should go drive one haha

Tint (probably 20%)
Debadge tailgate (remove "Fiesta" maybe keep "ST")
Dragon decal
SoloPerformance - Magnetic auto-x numbers/classes
Sticky tires
Lightweight wheels
grille debadge of ST (maybe)
suspension bushing upgrades (if/when available)
short shifter (if/when available)
engine mount (if/when available)
trans mount (if/when available)
change headlight (silverstar ultra) / fog bulbs (yellow)

Man that looks nice in black!! But giving up awd for fwd?? How good is this St I should go drive one haha
The WRX doesn't turn, the ST turns. The WRX has 1990's plastic interior and radio, the ST has soft touch materials and current electronics. The Ford Sync system is pretty damn cool

It all depends on what you like. I got it for auto-x and for the joy of turning the wheel and the car turns.

I'm liking the civic for turning just needs some TLC for suspension I can see what you mean tiny nimble car I like them just sooo pricey here in Canada

I wish I knew if the 2015 WRX will be at the Baltimore Auto show and if they will let you sit in it. :-/

Back