Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

The fiesta drivers seat sits much lower I'm assuming?
Oh and Honda isint racist everyone knows tall people don't exist in Japan ;)
oh yea, plus you can option for a moonroof or not. Because racecar, roof was never on the radar. If I couldn't get a car without roof, I wasn't buying it

Last time I went, Subaru had a lot of the new models on floor that you can sit in. I would think they would be there this time as well.

Yeah I went last year with my dad and sat in the Subaru vehicles. Not sure since its brand new model they will have it on display. Hopefully they do!

Went to the Baltimore Auto Show. They had the 2015 STi their but of course you couldn't sit in it. :-(

They didn't have the 2015 WRX. Booo

I got a brochure for the 2015 WRX tho :)

I sat in a FocusST and a FiestaST.... I wouldn't buy a FiestaST because I don't like how they look. I sat in the FocusST and the Recaros seemed tight to me. :-/ I'm not a big guy either. I'm not sure.

But anyways back to Subaru. :)

I'm definitely going to test drive a 2015 WRX when a dealership close by gets one.

I sat in a FocusST and a FiestaST.... I wouldn't buy a FiestaST because I don't like how they look. I sat in the FocusST and the Recaros seemed tight to me. :-/ I'm not a big guy either.
It's not how they look, it's how they drive. There isn't a review yet that hasn't said that the car will put a smile on your face.

I think it's a good looking car in black. Some of the other colors...... ehhhh

uploadfromtaptalk1392142755306.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392142791220.jpg

It's not how they look, it's how they drive. There isn't a review yet that hasn't said that the car will put a smile on your face.

I think it's a good looking car in black.

See different opinions. I think the FocusST looks better than the FiestaST. If the FiestaST drove PERFECTLY (I haven't test drove one yet) it would be VERY hard to purchase it because of the looks. That's just me though. :/

I guess my preferences are different.

So the OP doesn't have a Subie anymore.. @death_roll doesn't have a Subie anymore.. @k757 doesn't have a Subie anymore..

I guess I'm the only one left out of the OG group. :/

Back