Crazy Car Accidents

Looks like he lifted at the crest. That corner at Zandvoort always catches people out.

Why flush wheels and stretch tires aren't a good idea... a little rubbing isnt a problem right? Fast forward to 2:00 to see the smoke start....

Wow. I feel bad for that driver. At least he can make an insurance claim.

I didn't see any accident ! ..... I did see an avoidable collision..... He didn't even slow down when he 1st saw the 4 lights side-by-side ????

Dude was going pretty fast to begin with.. definitely could have been avoided.

I feel bad but his reaction kinda made me laugh though..

Says he's carrying a full load in his truck, so if he tried to do anything sudden in those conditions (downhill, going into a curve, in the snow) he would've jackknifed.

that'd scare me to death if it just popped off as I was cruising down the road

My guess is the ears popping, is caused by the air-bag inflating in a closed car, causing the compartment air volume to increase pressure.

It looked to me as a pipe-shaped object came off the trailer....... What did you guys see?

From Jalopnik:
There have been bad snow storms up in the north east. I drive a 97 civic with snow tires so I offered to carpool with a friend of mine. On the way home we ended up clipping a piece of plow that fell off while plowing the bridge. No damage to the front of the vehicle but it hit whatever sets off the airbags. This happening broke the front windshield as well. Now I'm in the middle of filing a claim to have the damage repaired. This may be the sword in the side for my little car. I've been thinking about a more reliable four door. Looks like it may be happening a bit faster.
It's insane how an airbag can break a windshield.

Just because they can buy one, doesn't mean they can drive one....... What a shame..........

It could have been fixed...could have...

I bet the owner removed the wheel and finger tightened the lug nuts.

Haha....the guy was swearing in French. "Bordell, Bordell, Bordell!!!!!"
This should roughly translate to, "Whorehouse, Whorehouse, Whorehouse!!!"

edit: maybe he's saying "mortal" meaning "dead". Bordell is a French swear however.

Back