Honda Flip Key!

Thanks! Nope I had the key cut by the dealer and I relocated the chip on the PCB closer to the key. The Flip key houses the fob further back than the stock key. So I needs to be put back into range.

I think it's cooler. Pretty much it. Many of us can agree it's a little bit cooler lol

Just finished my buddies Key. Turned out great. PM me if you are interested in this I could provide the service I have all of the supplies!

20140210_214925.jpg

Very cool. I need to get mine done. Honda should make flip keys an option when purchasing a new car.

I was thinking about that and it would be cool if the made it with the smart key standard on all EX and Si civics.

My S2000 has a push button start and I don't get what the big deal is. It isn't like there is an advantage to it. I still have to have the key, insert it in the ignition, and turn it to "on". If it was a proximity type of key it might be more useful. I'm sure Honda did it in the S2000 so it would look more sporty.

My S2000 has a push button start and I don't get what the big deal is. It isn't like there is an advantage to it. I still have to have the key, insert it in the ignition, and turn it to "on". If it was a proximity type of key it might be more useful. I'm sure Honda did it in the S2000 so it would look more sporty.
The only company still doing that style of twist key+push button is Ferrari. Something about it being like a proper racing car.

Back