Early Dragon Run - May 18 - 22

We're at the campsite for $15.00/nt unless you want to splurge on the Lodge. BTW -- The camping area does have showers! Besides, we're there to drive not sleep.... and we can still use the Lodge to hang, have breakfast, internet, whatever.

We WILL need a few bucks for:
1.) Entrance Fee: $0.00
2.) Prizes and Gifts: $0.00
3.) Premium gas: Depends how far and how heavy the foot.
4.) The campsite: $15/nt. Or double up with somebody else who pays.
5.) Group BBQ on Sunday: That's my treat. Filet Mignon for everyone!

(Now watch everybody show up just to get me)
Looking at the dates that this is happening....might be able to swing a Sat-Mon or possibly Sun-Tues. We shall see when the time gets closer.
@Nomar06 and @VNPP ... Awesome... we're already up to 6 definite maybes!

I might try to make a day trip! I've never been!

awesome! Feel free to come the night before with a sleeping bag and some blankets, just in case. Also a chance of sharing a cabin. We'll put together a list of who's coming in mid-April.

Sharing a room is very possible, yes. Let's put that together next month. But we'll also have the Lodge lobby for hangin' out, even if all of us don't stay there.

Just come for a day if thats all you can make. Drive over in the evening, drive a bit the next day, head home that afternoon. I suspect its not more than a few hours from you? Fontana Village is the place people are camping/staying if you want to google the drive and see how far it is. Im about 5 hours away.

Closer to time, I will definitely let you guys know. School runs my life :(
We have others who can only make it for a day too. Let us know when you MIGHT be able to make it, and we'll plan something special that you like that day.
We aim to please!

Get this thread to the top. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon! I am excited. Been busy with school lately, to explain the inactivity. How many people do we have coming as of now?

I'll try and edit the first post with a count later when I get a chance. Headin to work soon and it's tricky on the tablet. I'll put a definite and a maybe column. I think you, me, bruce, tony, nomar, and..... maybe bcurtis and vnpp so far.

I'll try and edit the first post with a count later when I get a chance. Headin to work soon and it's tricky on the tablet. I'll put a definite and a maybe column. I think you, me, bruce, tony, nomar, and..... maybe bcurtis and vnpp so far.
Let's get a show of hands for "maybe". No obligations. April 1st (no foolin') we'll get a show of hands for "definite maybe" Then on May 1st we'll ask for "Probably.... but no guarantees"... which is as close to YES as you can get.

Of course, come May 15th -- before I leave Cali -- I'd really like to know how many. I'd hate to be the only one there... really! :)

Regardless of anyone else my slow butt will be there. Probably at the lodge.

Back