Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Not being part of the staff ......... just a user of it ........
I for one don't like lights in my eyes that are not acceptable for public road use.
Just driving with lights that are legal, but not aligned properly is enough to be wrong. Much less lights that are to bright and the aim "can't" be controlled.

Just for the age record, I've been against this from the age of 17 till the present, age 69.

From driving semi's coast to coast, I have noticed that as I'm driving that coming toward a bright light at 3 in the morning after haven driven for 8 to 10 hours, it can cause me to come close to falling asleep, only reason I didn't is because of tricks learned to stop it from happening, but we all know the average ppl don't know how to combat it. The best thing is to not shine bright lights in ppls eyes in the 1st place.

Of course as this is in most things learned, it comes more apparent with age......

very nice wish u could do mine lol, I just stalked ur profile we got the same dob
:highfive: lol I've been experimenting with dip for a couple years even before it got big I did my front lip was scared when I started spraying not knowing it was good stuff if you were local I'd help ya out

:highfive: lol I've been experimenting with dip for a couple years even before it got big I did my front lip was scared when I started spraying not knowing it was good stuff if you were local I'd help ya out

thanks it is the thought that counts lol, everytime I try to use plasti dip it never comes out perfect like that I just need to better prep the things be4 I do it

Got my car back from the dealership today. She got her very first oil change at 4800 miles. But I already have to get my starter and battery replaced. Not to happy but atleast its still under warranty, just not a good start. They detailed my car for my troubles so that was cool, she looks and smells brand new!

Well I Installed my DW 65C fuel pump today! Was actually easy! I was surprised!

y8eqahuz.jpg

y5ynyrut.jpg

u3a4u9es.jpg

nemy6aqy.jpg

Went out for a drive no issues! Car pulls great! No leaks!

Took about a hour and half from parking to starting it back up! Haha

Thanks man Xxr 522 17x8 +45 with 215/45/17 tires on Megan street series coilovers
IMG_20131229_140208.jpgIMG_20131215_131658.jpg
I like XXR's they look good and they're not too expensive. I picked up some 530's for my 9th gen but they are too aggresive for me right now. 16x8.25 0 offset lol. I got them for 300 brand new in the box. I also have some 531's for my RHD Ef hatch 15x8 +10 or 15 I think.

Back