Official Arizona Chat Thread

No one is selling me Adam. This was the plan from the start. I just wanted a little more power before the build, but why spend the money when I am getting it done in a few weeks. Our rods are kinda weak. That is the only thing that scares me. If I am going to open the motor up, I want to do it once. Get everything done and the sky is the limt. Sure I could push this pig to 12-14 lbs with a few more upgrades, but why take the chance of something going wrong and have to spend 4 times as much to fix it if it does. I am not looking to window my block. Getting rid of the stock rods and deleting the balancer shaft will put my mind at ease. The tranny is already in the works. Like you said to each there own and I want to do it right the first time.

@Vinney1138 youre hundred percent right doing it once the right way would save you. But i guess it comes down too the goal in the end and what youre looking to do. Whats going on with the CRX?!

How much?! What comes along with it?
Well its basically stock except for some coilovers. Its only got 164xxx miles on her. It has current tags until Dec 14. It comes with an extra drivers door and rear bumper. The door thats on it could be fixed but the spare door is perfect and complete and has the door panel. It just needs to be painted to match. The motor was replaced by the previous owner. I cant verify when but im almost certain it only has a few thousand miles on it if that. Its a D16A1 which is the motor that comes in the Si from the factory. It was made in Japan not Canada. Car runs great and Ive had 0 problems with it. I hate to sell it but I have 6 Hondas and this one gets the least attention lol. If you guys want to check it out and drive it just hit me up. I'll upload some better pics tomorrow

Hello? Where did everyone go?

Right?! This thread hit a wall here for a sec.

Good news! I have this Saturday night off!!! I got my sedan bumper on and I'm loving it!! I wanna meet up with you guys and cruise pavilions or something. Anyone down to meet up and cruise in together?

Good news! I have this Saturday night off!!! I got my sedan bumper on and I'm loving it!! I wanna meet up with you guys and cruise pavilions or something. Anyone down to meet up and cruise in together?
Is everyone going to the pavs saturday night? You got pics of your bumper?

I'll be at Pavilions this Saturday. @Vinney1138 I ordered some Megan EZ Street coilovers from ProCivic but they are back ordered until late March. So I should get them in mid April. If you want to show/help me install them when I get them let me know. I'm here to learn...lol

I'll be there Saturday at Pavilions.

Is everyone going to the pavs saturday night? You got pics of your bumper?

I'll be there Saturday at Pavilions.

Back