How to replace front signals without dropping bumper?

mpheng

Calgary, Alberta
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
Does anyone know how I could get into replacing my front signal lights to switchback LED's without dropping my bumper? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

page 289 of the manual - they advise going in through the fender liner ==

------

fender.png

Thanks guys, managed to install the resistors into the switchbacks!

7vfN2.jpg

Awesome! Nicely done man! Those look great.

What wires did you tap for the resistors? Any pics from the install?

image.jpg make sure your mount the resistors on a metal surface, those things get super hot and will melt soft plastic

Last edited:
make sure your mount the resistors on a metal surface, those things get super hot and will melt soft plastic
Not saying you're wrong but... I have mine secured with zip ties and they've lasted months already.

ya i turned mine on and they were to hot to hold after a minute, and the your tube video i saw said metal mount so i did, as lo g as it works right, i love mine for shure

Awesome! Nicely done man! Those look great.

What wires did you tap for the resistors? Any pics from the install?
No pics, was too committed into the install haha. It was the black wire and the brownish wire that I tapped into, I always thought it was the red one and black but it wasn't.

Reactions: Nix
No pics, was too committed into the install haha. It was the black wire and the brownish wire that I tapped into, I always thought it was the red one and black but it wasn't.
I was confused by the brown and black too, and it's like that in the taillights too

Back