Early Dragon Run - May 18 - 22

Ok, thanks for playing. Guys love their cars, right... or at least have some appreciation/affection for them. So it's natural that the object of a guy's affection be called a "her", right? (Unless you're gay) Yeah, it's a little sick with the inanimate part...but stay with me here.

The more interesting question is this: Do the LADIES call THEIR ride a "him" or some guy name?! I guessing not... what do you think?

Ok, thanks for playing. Guys love their cars, right... or at least have some appreciation/affection for them. So it's natural that the object of a guy's affection be called a "her", right? (Unless you're gay) Yeah, it's a little sick with the inanimate part...but stay with me here.

The more interesting question is this: Do the LADIES call THEIR ride a "him" or some guy name?! I guessing not... what do you think?

I know my mom calls her car a her.... Her husband thinks she is a bit weird but still loves her.

I don't think a car is inanimate, a car eats (gasoline), sleep (when you park it and turn off the motor) and breathes (motor needs air to run), it has blood (oil and other fluids and I guess feel pain ( weird noises and whatnot)

I don't think a car is inanimate, a car eats (gasoline), sleep (when you park it and turn off the motor) and breathes (motor needs air to run), it has blood (oil and other fluids and I guess feel pain ( weird noises and whatnot)
Ok, counselor, you're building your case! But you know it's a stretch -- this eating, sleeping, breathing idea. Funny...but a stretch! I think what you're getting at is that cars move us. Not just move us as in transportation but move us emotionally, because having our own rocketship/rollercoaster -- that we control -- excites the senses, if not the ego.

You just KNOW you're eating up tires! Good thing you were taking it easy and not doing 40.

1st dragon run of 9thcivic
I go thru a set of summer tires in about 12-14 months, summer months only so 6-7 months a year....

By the way, why'd you ever let

They are all seasons thou..... Not enough grip.... I run summer sticky tires from April to about Oct then winter tires the rest of the year

I normally Ken go in front it's hard to hang with a V8

They are all seasons thou..... Not enough grip.... I run summer sticky tires from April to about Oct then winter tires the rest of the year

I normally Ken go in front it's hard to hang with a V8

Hey... have a great weekend.

Tripod? 32 MPH? Stock Honda Fit?.........nah!

101010killboy1.jpg

Is that road canted the wrong way?

Well...... All my cars have been dudes. Mean Mr. Bean, Izzie and now Sancho. So I'm guessing YES!

Well I'm gonna have some updated cosmetic changes...... nothing much just some fresh rice. I cant help it.

@etf - Think you might be able to come for a couple days?
I'm stopping by the Atlanta area on the way to Fontana. Since it's only 150 miles from ATL, and it includes some serious fun between Dahlonega and Blairesville (thanks to @etf for the tip!) maybe I can bribe him into a quick up and back. Besides, who would want to miss our BBQ extravaganza with the filet mignon Sunday night? Do we have to throw in lobster tails too?!

Reactions: Nix
Back