Official Arizona Chat Thread

Dont know if you guys stil ldo this, but i saw in the earlier posts people introducing themselves so I guess I will too since everyone here looks like they know each other pretty well already lol

My name is Mark, 23 and i live in Chandler. I drive a 2012 civic coupe, I owned a 99 civic and a 98 accord before but didnt do anything with them. I was waiting on a new(er) car to mod and what not and now that i got one im ready to do all sorts of stuff. Im excited to go to some meets and get to meet all ya'll!

Welcome Mark! If you are looking to attend a meet there are two different meets happening on 03/29/2014 like previously posted if you want to come along.

So happy with the way my wheels came out
e2apezuq.jpg

Hello :) and welcome to the forum. I used to drive a 99 civic before this as well lol. Hopefully I can make it to a meet or cruise sometime and introduce myself in person. But my name is Mike and welcome to the best forum online!

Welcome Mark! If you are looking to attend a meet there are two different meets happening on 03/29/2014 like previously posted if you want to come along.

Thanks for the love! I hope I can make it out too a meet soon too, i can't make it to today's meet because of work and the Filipino Festival at ASU today, but I will try and free up time from school and work for future meets!

Hi all!
Finally on "this" site. I want in on crew.
Nice ride from boboa to the 17 last night. All your cars sounded dope.
Please, what is the facebook group?

Hi all!
Finally on "this" site. I want in on crew.
Nice ride from boboa to the 17 last night. All your cars sounded dope.
Please, what is the facebook group?

'AZ9thGenSi' is the name of the Facebook group. What is your name again so I can match a name with your 'username'?

Looks like i missed yet another good cruise/meet because of work!... I really wanted to go to this one to. When are we going to have a AZ9thGenSi Crew only BBQ? We should try and plan for next month before the temps reach a million degrees lol.

Welcome @91till' thanks for joining ill add you to the roster. Glad to see people are still wanting to join up!
As for @Trueant1 thanks for switching over ill goahead and add you to the list as well.

Thanks guys Send me a text with your number and name 6233324137

Official AZ9thGenSi list as follows: Updated 03/31/2014

Looking forward to meeting you guys! Facebook group is AZ9thGenSi

@91till'
@Trueant1

1) PASCIAK
2) VTEC4LIFE
3) Killfast00
4) Si_Senor_Leo
5) Vinney1138
6) obd1-5thgen
7) CommandoX