Metzger's FB6 Build Thread

I just moved here a month or so ago. I don't know of any meets. Perhaps you could inform me of them.

@MrsJrotax101 Thanks! Soon, I should be geeting another set of wheels. This time shiny!

@JAYBLS Twin Peaks (Round Rock) every Wednesday, K1 Speed (North Austin) every first Friday of the month, then there is the Carls Jr. meet off Slaughter Ln. (South Austin) on Monday nights, there are also race meets in Round Rock at the Home Depot parking lot. I'm sure I am missing some...

Is the meet tomorrow during the day or at night? Tomorrow is my day off. My only other day off is Sunday, so the night before and the day of my day off during the week, Saturday night, and Sunday during the day are my times to go out and do stuff.

Tomorrow night, it starts at 6 and ends around 9. It is more of a domestic meet compared to imports. Half price appetizers at Twin Peaks for us too. April 20th (Sunday) me and a few others will be heading to DFW Alliance near Dallas you are more than welcome to tag along with NVuS. As long as it doesn't rain I should be able to make it.

We also have the COBB Tuning meet I want to say the first _________ of every month, just not sure what day exactly.

1077248_729285843797032_2434574190743044596_o.jpg

really nice bro I like your style

I dig the roof spoiler. I'd paint it and trunk white.

Some hybrid led tail lights would be sweet to.

Thanks, I wont be painting the Carbon Fiber. When I get tired of it I'll put on my OEM trunk and sell the other one if I know I wont ever go back.
I was thinking about the Hybrid Tails but they are like $700. For that kind of money I would buy a used set of Varrstoens or a second set of RPF1's this time in SBC.

Back